Not getting to see a humble/embarrassed Conor interview after that mauling..

For all of the shit I give Conor, he's always been pretty gracious in defeat. That's never really going to change. I just wish he stopped trying so fucking hard with all the disrespectful prefight stuff.

And for the record, I was looking forward to Khabib's interview way more than Conor's, but unfortunately he had to do his best eagle impression.

Conor has never shied away in defeat. He's always been a man about it. Not sure why you think this post fight interview would have been any different. He's never been a sore loser.

Yeah but this time he said ‘it will never be over’ even after the fight

He probably would have said, It's just business and Why are you boo'ing me? Fook Yous

Thats why Khabib ultimately won the night, not just the fight. It seemed like Khabib took a L initially for the brawl, but people are already getting over that and what that also did was for the first time ever: prevented Conor from doing damage control after the fight, he didn't get the post fight interview or any backstage media so he came off looking like Ronda after her recent losses.

Was the most unfortunate thing about the brawl. Anyone agree?

After talking all that shit, only to get treated like a hooker for 20 minutes, I wanted to hear the excuses, I wanted to here if he was wanting to make peace with Khabib, I wanted to here the Irish/drunk idiots in the crowd silenced whilst Khabib roared ‘I smashed your boy’ and ‘he tap like chicken’

Very disappointed we didn’t get to see this, I bet Conor was glad the brawl happened, just so he saved face.
yikes. disturning fantasies by haters.

if i ever turn into one plz tell me.

Pretty much it for the Conor act imo.

He can come back and have some great fights, but I don't think the world will be fooled into the hype anymore:(

Was fun
I think you're right. Conor's mystique is gone and anyone with a brain now knows he ain't got shit for a good wrestler with cardio.

He'll probably come back and win a couple more but I agree. The Conor train has officially fallen off the tracks .

Nah, I prefer the brawl and the iconic photo of Khabib jumping off the cage.

This is very strange, for sure. Conor is doing some Ronda with all this. I don't understand why he's gone like a smoke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back