Not getting to see a humble/embarrassed Conor interview after that mauling..

Shamrockftw

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was the most unfortunate thing about the brawl. Anyone agree?

After talking all that shit, only to get treated like a hooker for 20 minutes, I wanted to hear the excuses, I wanted to here if he was wanting to make peace with Khabib, I wanted to here the Irish/drunk idiots in the crowd silenced whilst Khabib roared ‘I smashed your boy’ and ‘he tap like chicken’

Very disappointed we didn’t get to see this, I bet Conor was glad the brawl happened, just so he saved face.

Yeah, was almost good for him because the attention went off the loss and he could walk off straight away

Lame.

Also, he would've most likely gone to the presser like he always does... So that sucks too.

Fuckin habibi scaling fences

After talking all that shit, only to get treated like a hooker for 20 minutes, I wanted to hear the excuses, I wanted to here if he was wanting to make peace with Khabib, I wanted to here the Irish/drunk idiots in the crowd silenced whilst Khabib roared ‘I smashed your boy’ and ‘he tap like chicken’

Very disappointed we didn’t get to see this, I bet Conor was glad the brawl happened, just so he saved face.
Khabib mercifully spared Conor from further indignity by starting the brawl. Conor should be thanking him.

I I I I was w w was inefficient..d D D agestan...no one can handle th th that left hand shot....Proper 12....I tth th thought I had him the 3rd.....I'll be back...p p p utin loves me. I'll be back

mD77Lo1.gif

Yeah I regret it too. He's had plenty of time to snort cocaine and drink whiskey since, so no chance of a humble Conor now.

He's a good fighter, but I feel for his family. He's going to end up with serious issues when he retires. Worse than Ricky Hatton.

I don't watch fights to see the post fight interviews, less time wasted on them would mean another fight on the card.

The incoherent rambling of a semi concussed winner or loser talking to an idiot like Rogan..... great. How does it feel... Who do you want next..... try an original question for a change. Give me a bonus, give me a title shot Dana. They should just record a few questions/answers and randomly play them instead.

I'm sorry you didn't get to kick him when he was down.

He'd probably have been honest with his evaluation as he always is and given Khabib credit where it was due.

Conor has never shied away in defeat. He's always been a man about it. Not sure why you think this post fight interview would have been any different. He's never been a sore loser.

You must have missed it, Conor gave his interview during the fight.

Interviewer Khabib: Let’s talk now
Humbled Conor: It was only business.

Khabib doing Rogans job for him.

I I I I was w w was inefficient..d D D agestan...no one can handle th th that left hand shot....Proper 12....I tth th thought I had him the 3rd.....I'll be back...p p p utin loves me. I'll be back
It it It’s j-just bb business

Pretty much it for the Conor act imo.

He can come back and have some great fights, but I don't think the world will be fooled into the hype anymore:(

Was fun

Back