"Not another" Teacher pupil sex case!

2 Pabst Blues and a bag of meth.

Who up there sells meth? Reliable?

You wouldn't just drive my truck all the nearest cliff, or into a brick wall and bail on me would you?

Who up there sells meth? Reliable?

You wouldn't just drive my truck all the nearest cliff, or into a brick wall and bail on me would you?
Lol I could get it if I really wanted to but I don't play that shit.

Driving your truck off a cliff sounds like the funnier of the two options, but I wouldn't bail on you. I'd come back and show you the awesome video.

Lol I could get it if I really wanted to but I don't play that shit.

Driving your truck off a cliff sounds like the funnier of the two options, but I wouldn't bail on you. I'd come back and show you the awesome video.

Ok thanks Pal, I'll get back with you as the plan progresses.

This time its the politician bombing crazy cat lady from Texas case!

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/woma...explosives-to-gov-abbott-pres-obama/494079350

julia_1511398545214_11783640_ver1.0.png

She sent a bomb to Obama? Too bad it wasn't Amy Schumer's head. Does she have a gofundme or patreon account?

Looks like they got the Cop Killer:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-state-trooper-killed-traffic-stop-suspect-run-022440273.html

The suspect, identified as Dabrett Black, 32, was arrested in Waller County, about 50 miles northwest of Houston, after unspecified shots had been fired, the Waller County Sheriff's Office said on Facebook.

DPS officials said they would file capital murder charges against Black, meaning prosecutors could potentially seek the death penalty in a state that has executed 518 people in the past 38 years.

In Waller County, sheriff's deputies and a Texas DPS helicopter pursued the suspect, the sheriff's office said.

At one point the suspect abandoned his car and deputies surrounded him near the town of Prairie View, according to a live police radio dispatch carried on broadcastify.com.

Deputies described their pursuit using night-vision goggles and lasers to pinpoint his position.

"He's moving between the hay bails. He has good cover. He has good concealment," one officer said.

Back