"Not another" Teacher pupil sex case!

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
This time its the politician bombing crazy cat lady from Texas case!

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/woma...explosives-to-gov-abbott-pres-obama/494079350

julia_1511398545214_11783640_ver1.0.png

Federal investigators say they were able to connect Poff to the packages using pieces of the shipping labels, and also matched cat hair found in the box mailed to President Obama with her cat.

Last edited:
Thread title has nothing to do with the actual story unless I’m missing something.

Sounds like a great place for a bike ride.

FAIRFIELD, TEXAS - Authorities say shots have been fired after a suspect in the shooting death of a Texas state trooper on Thanksgiving Day was spotted in Waller County.

"Shots have been fired in the area of Liendo Parkway and Wyatt Chapel," read a post on the Waller County Sheriff's Office Facebook page early Thursday night. "Please stay out of the area."

dabrettblack_1511486995132_11795184_ver1.0.jpeg

Shooter looks like the guys I used to play Tennis with at the College over there back in the day.

I dont get it, has nothing to do with teacher busted.. Who is this teacher that shocked u into being like, OMG not another one????

Then why did you put a colon in there? You’re essentially breaking the sentence up into two thoughts, the first one being incomplete and the second one being a teacher, pupil sex case.

I'm a product of the Texas Public School System: stop trying to hurt my feelings damnit!

I'd estimate 3-4 hours... I'm in Calgary.

Hmmm.

How Many Pabst Blue Ribbons would I have to buy you to meet me in Southern Idaho, Drive my Truck to the Canadian border and wait for me to ride that trail on my motorcycle before handing it back and hitch hiking back to Calgary?

Trying to budget this thing out.

Hmmm.

How Many Pabst Blue Ribbons would I have to buy you to meet me in Southern Idaho, Drive my Truck to the Canadian border and wait for me to ride that trail on my motorcycle before handing it back and hitch hiking back to Calgary?

Trying to budget this thing out.
2 Pabst Blues and a bag of meth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back