Not a big Vitor Belfort fan but hoping he KOs Nate Marquardt at 212

This would've been a fun fight back in the day. Kinda pointless for them to fight now.

I'd love to see him go out on top.

belfortkickufc152.gif

Almost. There was a UFC 37.5 which was made after UFC 38 was already announced and promoted.

Both Vitor and Nate should go to Bellator after this...roid as much as the want and go back to old days fighting! Reality is, these guys are old now and without TRT, juice ,etc they will never be on beast mode again.

they still do some testing at bellator

R I Z I N
O
I
D
F
E
S
T

Vitors first UFC event was UFC 12, hoping he KOs Nate and retires on a good win at UFC 212. Fucking beast. 200 PPVs later and the man is still putting it on for us. Respect.

<{JustBleed}>
I agree, but Vitor is getting a bit brittle these days.

whenever i see his gif i wish i had a girl who would hype me up like that
Joanna is a total babe man, they look so good together. And she has always stood by vitor when needed. A real good sort.

One day when vitor is old and frail I plan to beat him up and woo Joanna so she will stick by my side. The problem is after UFC you know vitor will be eating steroids and trt well into his 100s so I got to hole for like kidney or liver failure to happen and then I got to swoop. Because I also don't want her when she is too old..,

Back