Not a big Vitor Belfort fan but hoping he KOs Nate Marquardt at 212

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Vitors first UFC event was UFC 12, hoping he KOs Nate and retires on a good win at UFC 212. Fucking beast. 200 PPVs later and the man is still putting it on for us. Respect.

<{JustBleed}>

I hope he breaks his arm like he did with that fraud Jon Jones.

vitor is a boss.

hopefully first round brutal flurry with a trade mark shot to the back of the head to seel the deal.

Vitor.gif

I hope Nate Marquardt can invigorate Cruiserweight mma with Wandy & Chael.

Man I don't want to see Nate get knocked out again...would rather them both put on a good performance and ride off into retirement sunset together

Is this Vitor's last fight? Can Vitor summon his final potent roid at dangerous level dose for this one? I want to see him annihilate for old times sake.

Vitors first UFC event was UFC 12, hoping he KOs Nate and retires on a good win at UFC 212. Fucking beast. 200 PPVs later and the man is still putting it on for us. Respect.

<{JustBleed}>
Fuck that. I hope Nate beats the last drop of TRT out of Vigor.
Like this...

1rlPc.gif

Or this...

bN9FCh6.gif

Nate is the Beast

41pyhpnBPyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Both Vitor and Nate should go to Bellator after this...roid as much as the want and go back to old days fighting! Reality is, these guys are old now and without TRT, juice ,etc they will never be on beast mode again.

i cant say vitor is one of my favorite fighters, but guy is absolute legend of the sport. has shared cage/ring with some of best fighters ever, his HL reel is a masterpiece, roids, trt, whatever i dont care, back in those days vitor started nobody cared about that. He has grown together with sport, when he hangs his gloves any mma fan should pay respect to him. im gonna be rooting for him in this fight and hope that he can pull one last blitz in his hometown. respect to nate as he is a great fighter but i hope it will be vitors night

Belfort needs to stop fighting..... been around for a very VERY long time!!!!

Back