Nostalgy GSP vs Diaz

Roman_23

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In light of GSP returing I decided to re-watch GSP vs Diaz fight - man GSP was so good, he destroyed Nick in all aspects of the game. Total domination, and by the way such an entertaingng and great fight compared to what we had recently in WW division. Miss those days.
<209Bitch>
<GSPWoah>

And to be honest, that wasn't the most motivated and focused GSP we've seen. I'm pretty sure he was already thinking about retirement at this point and wasn't in good terms with the UFC.

GSP was amazing. I think I've watched the Fitch fight 4 or 5 times after it happened, that was a beatdown man. Condit fight was great as well.

GSP was amazing. I think I've watched the Fitch fight 4 or 5 times after it happened, that was a beatdown man. Condit fight was great as well.
Agree, Condit fight was fireworks too!
I guess current events make you appreciate more what GSP was doing.

Agree, Condit fight was fireworks too!
I guess current events make you appreciate more what GSP was doing.

People who still think GSP is boring have never watched Woodley.

In before someone calls me racist.

If there was ever a fighter built to beat Nick, it was GSP. His style was/is perfect to beat Diaz..

GSP MISSED WEIGHT IN THIS FIGHT

One of the worst Georges to ever step into the octagon and he still completely dominated Diaz in every aspect of MMA.

Prime GSP probably beats Nick like 50-42.

Was disappointing after all the talk Nick didn't put up more of a fight.

I was impressed with Nick's takedown defence tbh. Did a great job stuffing the takedown late in that fight. Going into it I thought GSP could sneeze and Nick would be taken down

In light of GSP returing I decided to re-watch GSP vs Diaz fight - man GSP was so good, he destroyed Nick in all aspects of the game. Total domination, and by the way such an entertaingng and great fight compared to what we had recently in WW division. Miss those days.
<209Bitch>
<GSPWoah>

was so dominant and destroyed him so much that it went to decision. but for a gsp fight, that's as best as you can hope for.

Was There live

I was not impressed by Gsp performance tho.

(#1 Gsp fan btw)

One of my favourite Gsp fights is against Trigg dominated and made him look like an amateur.

was so dominant and destroyed him so much that it went to decision. but for a gsp fight, that's as best as you can hope for.

Was so dominant he had tough guy Nick turtle up like a bitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back