North Korean Soldier flees to the South over DMZ.

tenor.gif
11 inches ffs hahahaha

Pretty disturbing shit. Take 2 blue Chimay 70cl and call me in the morning :)
I have a really strong stomach, there's not a lot of stuff that will kill my appetite. people drowning their food in mayonaise is grosser imo

At that size that parasite was prolly controlling that man like those parasite things in stargate

Last edited:
Looks like the guy who was shooting at him and chasing him got shot? Couldnt be that he just fell.

Im not buying the parasitic worm story though. Just another attempt to besmirch the government of north korea imo

@Farmer Br0wn
Reading this story I was curious have you ever heard of human feces being used as fertilizer?
Sorry for tagging you but you are the only farmer I can think of.

@Farmer Br0wn
Reading this story I was curious have you ever heard of human feces being used as fertilizer?
Sorry for tagging you but you are the only farmer I can think of.
No.

It's a DESPERATE attempt to put some kind of nutrient in the soil.

What that tells me is that the soil has been mined:

The practice of planting a crop on a field several years in a row without replacing any of the nutrients. Over time, yields will suffer. Nutrients can be reintroduced to the soil either by applying some form of fertilizer (I apply a liquid fertilizer instead of anhydrous ammonia, anhydrous ammonia is very cheap nitrogen for your soil, but because one of the ingredients is ammonia, it kills almost all biological life in your soil. You could also apply animal manure, or in this extremely desperate case, human feces.), or you can reintroduce a portion of the organic material you grew back into the soil (example: after we harvest the corn, we take a stock Chopper and chop up all of the corn stalks and leaves back into the soil. In order for them to decompose properly they have to have actual contact with the soil).

This practice that the North Koreans are using also tells me that their yields have been suffering steadily over the last few years. If they mined their soil to this extent, and they have to use human feces because no other fertilizers are available, it tells me that their yields are decreasing by at least 15% every year, possibly more.

If this guy has any family he cares about then he's kind of an asshole, don't they torture family members when this happens?

CNN? Fake news

This was also on FOX, CBC, CTV, The Independant, everywhere with recorded video footage of a south korean soldier pulling the defector to safety. He was shot five times. He was found malnourished with intestinal parasites.

No joke, it's time to take out N.K.

i thought about what if the guys chasing him decided to join him instead when they failed to catch him lmao. can you imagine if it caused a domino effect?

Quite disappointed not to see our resident communist, Trotsky, in this thread.

Off to the gulags go his entire extended family

Hasn't this been disproved? So much of the lore of totalitarian North Korea has come from infamously unreliable defectors, and American media outlets really don't even try to verify their reported rumors, as if North Korea being a impoverished and frigid wasteland with virtually no political rights wasn't enough to make people not like it.

Like that dude who wrote about being kept in a prison camp that he was never actually in, and said it was for his mother's crime when in actuality he and his mother attempted to murder a dude, and said he would have been executed for trying to escape despite records showing that he successfully escaped three times and even made it to China in one attempt and was still never executed.

Nevertheless, this escapee here has balls of steel running across the DMZ.

Quite disappointed not to see our resident communist, Trotsky, in this thread.

ShorttermTalkativeBackswimmer-small.gif

Also, North Korea officially purged all of its records of Marxism-Leninism and rejects communist philosophy in favor of their own. That's not to say that their initial revolution wasn't a Marxist-Leninist revolution, but if you were familiar with communist ideology, you'd know that Marxism-Leninism really doesn't reflect either Marxism or Leninism in fact and that the political models and ideology of Stalin/Mao/Il-Song are regarded as antithetical to the actual teachings of Marx.

Last edited:
What's up?

Also, North Korea officially purged all of its records of Marxism-Leninism and rejects communist philosophy in favor of their own. That's not to say that their initial revolution wasn't a Marxist-Leninist revolution, but if you were familiar with communist ideology, you'd know that Marxism-Leninism really doesn't reflect either Marxism or Leninism in fact and that the political models and ideology of Stalin/Mao/Il-Song are regarded as antithetical to the actual teachings of Marx.

So not real communism? If so, can you point to a functioning real communist state?

So not real communism?

I mean....it doesn't even regard itself as communist.

If you're using "communist" as an historical artifact to refer to the anti-liberal revolutions and subsequent authoritarian states of the early-mid 20th century, sure it's communist. But ideologically all those states deviated from Marxist economic seizure (using Leninism) and became Stalinist/M-L-ist states, which is antithetical to communist ideology.

f so, can you point to a functioning real communist state?

The former Yugoslavia is history's closest example. And it was high functioning and more successful than its successor states. But, just as Marx decried, communist states outside the global economic epicenter cannot survive external capitalist influence. Plus, there were huge nationalistic issues obviously.

I mean....it doesn't even regard itself as communist.

If you're using "communist" as an historical artifact to refer to the anti-liberal revolutions and subsequent authoritarian states of the early-mid 20th century, sure it's communist. But ideologically all those states deviated from Marxist economic seizure (using Leninism) and became Stalinist/M-L-ist states, which is antithetical to communist ideology.

The former Yugoslavia is history's closest example. And it was high functioning and more successful than its successor states. But, just as Marx decried, communist states outside the global economic epicenter cannot survive external capitalist influence. Plus, there were huge nationalistic issues obviously.
In other words, communism cannot survive due to internal and external forces.

Back