North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un crosses border into South Korea in Historic meeting

Gangsters_Paradise

Gangster Belt
Banned
Reaction score

After a simple greeting, “I am happy to meet you”, from South Korean president Moon Jae-in, history was made.

Kim Jong-un stepped onto South Korean soil, the first North Korean leader to do so since the Korean War ended 65 years ago.

The men shook hands and held hands, and Moon briefly crossed into the north for another, spontaneous hand shake.

e37e476f62b14a7d0e6d6d2ac96d144afd0d4661

“I had so many mixed feelings as I was crossing the demarcation line,” Kim said a short time later, in rare comments before live television cameras.Moon replied to Kim, at the start of their meeting in the Peace House: “The expectations of all of the world is on us. I want to give my thanks to the brave decision you have made.”

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/n...-crosses-southern-border-20180427-p4zbzf.html

give peace a chance ?

I call upon all Jews to silence this man. This thread must be destroyed.

I call upon all Jews to silence this man. This thread must be destroyed.

JIDF mobilize! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Really though, i'm intrigued now. Let's see what Jong-un is really all about.

I am skeptical in so many ways, but it would take a heart made of stone to pronounce this as anything less than good news... as of today.

It would brighten many days to know that North Korea had a chance to slowly transform from the world's largest and most horrid prison state into something where humanity has a chance.

Note: I should explain that my skepticism comes form our misunderstanding and getting cheated by the North so many times. This could be something big, though.

The question is - in one of the world's most twisted hearts, is there any new light for caring about his people? Maybe all the rollercoaster joy rides and decadent buffets wore out and he realized how hollow that life is, and the immense suffering around him.

Probably wishful thinking, but today I would hope for that wish.

liberals said trump would be a disaster for foreign policy, now we have north and south korea leaders embracing holding hands.

MAGA

liberals said trump would be a disaster for foreign policy, now we have north and south korea leaders embracing holding hands.

MAGA
As my buddy Russ said just after halftime when the Bill's played Houston in the playoffs back in 93 " way to early to be slappin butts "

As my buddy Russ said just after halftime when the Bill's played Houston in the playoffs back in 93 " way to early to be slappin butts "

early sure, but this is still an enormous thing.

This is like Moses crossing the Red Sea.... Not!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back