North Korea Continues Full Speed with Nuclear and Missile Programs

Yep, Trump gave away the farm for a couple of days of good press, what wise intelligent leadership.

Wow. We lost a ton thanks to "talking" to Kim.

So.....when's the Nuclear Winter going to happen? I have to rearrange my schedule. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well I will be honest I've been drinking Crown Royal and I'm so compromised I probably shouldn't be posting. But its clear that you believe that this is a Trump problem rather than a North Korea problem. It's not like any other administration has fixed this but somehow any bumps in the road or worse are because Donald Trump have fucked it all up.

The problem is that Trump allowed himself to get played a fool by Un.

Well, they are not launching missiles into South Korea's or Japan's territory, for now.

If they begin their missile tests again, I expect that there will be a strong response.

I think it would be overtly optimistic to ever think that North Korea would open itself up, in any way. The state just doesn't operate like that.

The key objective here, should be to turn them from a disaster-waiting-to-happen, to a manageable threat.

Fake one from North Korea:

Real one from Pakistan:
rtx32c1l.jpg

One of over a hundred real ones Pakistan has. Here's a few friendly facts about Pakistan while we are talking about them....

* Pakistan's intelligence service, the ISI, trained and supported Mullah Omar. Mullah Omar founded this little organization called the Taliban. You guys might have heard of them.

* Pakistan to this day allows the Taliban to occupy large regions along the border to travel in and out of Afghanistan (fighting and killing Americans).

* Pakistan Military Academy, their equivalent of our West Point, is only about 14 football fields in length away from the compound that sheltered Osama Bin Laden for over 5 years.

* In the material recovered from the compound where we killed Osama Bin Laden (the one less than a mile away from their best intelligence training base in case you forgot), they found a cell phone with contacts who are connected top ISI commanders.

* There's lots of reliable evidence to prove that the ISI command is directly supporting the Taliban and other extremist groups. There's insane amounts of corruption and ties to extremist groups like Al Qaeda.

They have active border conflicts with another nuclear country, India.

Pakistan has one of the biggest nuclear stockpiles in the world. It's something like the fifth or sixth largest. They have a crazy border conflict that's started like 5 different wars and resulted in a nuclear race between the two. There's constant tension on that side. On the other side, it's literally controlled by the fucking Taliban and opium drug lords. In the middle you have a seriously corrupted intelligence services. All of that coming together to create the most dangerous shit sandwich we might have to eat one day.

And another issue with Pakistan is their enabling of the Taliban along the Afghanistan border. They have allowed the Taliban to have safe haven in Pakistan so they can organize and prepare for incursions into Afghanistan to kill American soldiers who are there. They are very likely secretly arming their fighters too.

We will never win the war in Afghanistan while Pakistan allows the Taliban to have safe haven. It's just like the situation in Vietnam. All the North Vietnamese Army had to do was wait out the invading force. It's their home and they'll bear the pain and suffering for their entire lives to win. When they needed safety the NVA moved over into Laos and Cambodia, who the United States wasn't at war with. Just like the Vietnam war, Americans aren't at war with Pakistan. So that will always be safe haven for the Taliban, and since Afghanistan is home for them they will always be willing to wait it out for their entire lives.

America will never devote the proper resources to take the correct action to win in Afghanistan. We will simply continue killing low level Taliban fighters until America pulls us out.

So literally he can do no wrong, if what we want doesn't come to fruition, doesn't matter we'll just settle for whatever?

He can’t do wrong. Worst case scenario is the status quo. He has nothing to lose.

So now the stance is We brought prisoners home. We opened up dialogue!! It's an on going process!! This takes time!!

Yeah, all those crazy people and their ability to put things into perspective, are so stupid! They should be pondering things like:

"The summit was in June. Why isn't North Korea fully denuclearized yet? They've had a whole month and a bit to do it!"

See, that right there is the reasonable argument.

The USA refuses to denuclearize themselves. North Koreans have absolutely no reason to trust them.

But trumptards said this was much better than the Iran deal.

Yeah, all those crazy people and their ability to put things into perspective, are so stupid! They should be pondering things like:

"The summit was in June. Why isn't North Korea fully denuclearized yet? They've had a whole month and a bit to do it!"

This sounds dangerously close to criticising Trump.

The talks started and then many Pro Trump supporters were basically calling it a slam dunk success for *opening up dialogue*. It was rather premature of you guys to call it a win so early on, so thank you for confirming what we were saying from the start.

And just lol at the other thread where you told me they shouldn't have to totally disarm themselves!! They shouldn't have to disarm themselves of what? Disarm themselves of ICBMs! I mean what could they possibly use those ICBMS for pal? They want to achieve peace and yet North Korea is continuing to build nuclear weapons in front our faces. Keep towing the line I guess.

Last edited:
Pakistan has one of the biggest nuclear stockpiles in the world. It's something like the fifth or sixth largest. They have a crazy border conflict that's started like 5 different wars and resulted in a nuclear race between the two. There's constant tension on that side. On the other side, it's literally controlled by the fucking Taliban and opium drug lords. In the middle you have a seriously corrupted intelligence services. All of that coming together to create the most dangerous shit sandwich we might have to eat one day.

We will never win the war in Afghanistan while Pakistan allows the Taliban to have safe haven. It's just like the situation in Vietnam. All the North Vietnamese Army had to do was wait out the invading force. It's their home and they'll bear the pain and suffering for their entire lives to win. When they needed safety the NVA moved over into Laos and Cambodia, who the United States wasn't at war with. Just like the Vietnam war, Americans aren't at war with Pakistan. So that will always be safe haven for the Taliban, and since Afghanistan is home for them they will always be willing to wait it out for their entire lives.

America will never devote the proper resources to take the correct action to win in Afghanistan. We will simply continue killing low level Taliban fighters until America pulls us out.

That was a good post. Like I mentioned in another thread, I don't see a nuclear North Korea or Iran as a problem. I have always seen a nuclear armed Pakistan as a problem. Pakistan is infamous for running a weapons and nuclear parts/technology black market.

If Pakistan (a poor, corrupt, and backwater third world country) can figure out how to build a nuke, miniaturize it, and place it on top of a missile that can hit a target, so can North Korea and Iran, or they can just purchase one from Pakistan.

Above is the Shaheen III missile from the Pakistani Army - Air Force. The 'darling' of their arsenal, and yes, they can fit a 20 kiloton atom bomb inside. Range: 1,708 miles. Cost: approximately $35 million.

ISIS (or another terrorist group) can purchase (or steal) the truck and missile and drive it into a ship that would park itself off the U.S. Eastern coast. Israel may be an easier target. Nothing keeping Syria from purchasing one. I believe Saudi Arabia already purchase a dozen of these missiles -- with the nuclear warhead.

Yes it is. What's your point? Iran is a terrorist state funding sabotage and war all over the middle east while threatening the exsistence of Israel. Regardless if they stop their nuclear program they should be under sanctions.
"Terrorist" is a politically biased term. It is meaningless, much like "Heathen" . The US and Israel can also be classified as a 'terrorist' state, funding sabotage and mayhem.

Iran is light years better than Saudi and Pakistan, the primary supporters of Islamic militancy.

Pompeo's planned trip to North Korea has been cancelled. The President says they aren't making good progress with denuclearization and blames the trade dispute with China.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...eos-planned-trip-to-north-korea-idUSKCN1L91XJ

“I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time, because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula,” Trump said on Twitter.

Negotiations have stalled since the June summit in Singapore. Pompeo is pressing for tangible steps toward North Korea’s abandonment of its nuclear arsenal while Pyongyang is demanding that Washington first make concessions of its own.

Trump’s statement came just a day after Pompeo announced he would again visit North Korea and would take his new U.S. special representative, Stephen Biegun, with him in an attempt to break the deadlock.

But Trump asked Pompeo not to go to North Korea during a meeting at the White House on Friday afternoon, a senior White House official said.

“Because of our much tougher Trading stance with China, I do not believe they are helping with the process of denuclearization as they once were (despite the UN Sanctions which are in place),” Trump tweeted.

That was a good post. Like I mentioned in another thread, I don't see a nuclear North Korea or Iran as a problem. I have always seen a nuclear armed Pakistan as a problem. Pakistan is infamous for running a weapons and nuclear parts/technology black market.

If Pakistan (a poor, corrupt, and backwater third world country) can figure out how to build a nuke, miniaturize it, and place it on top of a missile that can hit a target, so can North Korea and Iran, or they can just purchase one from Pakistan.

Above is the Shaheen III missile from the Pakistani Army - Air Force. The 'darling' of their arsenal, and yes, they can fit a 20 kiloton atom bomb inside. Range: 1,708 miles. Cost: approximately $35 million.

ISIS (or another terrorist group) can purchase (or steal) the truck and missile and drive it into a ship that would park itself off the U.S. Eastern coast. Israel may be an easier target. Nothing keeping Syria from purchasing one. I believe Saudi Arabia already purchase a dozen of these missiles -- with the nuclear warhead.

The main difference between North Korea and Pakistan is that Pakistan have been pretty cooperative. They've always said their nuclear arsenal was a deterrent against India's arsenal and haven't really behaved in ways to make the international community think otherwise.

George Bush started a classified program to aid them with their nuclear security. They haven't just accepted UN inspectors, they've accepted bone fide American advisers, training and equipment.

This article is old and we're taking about classified information, but it seems like the kind of thing the Obama administration would have continued, so it's probably still ongoing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/washington/18nuke.html

Dialogue. Nothing was ever going to happen over night. It's like you guys set an impossible timeline for success and then once it passed you screech about everything being over.

Trump and Kim will meet again soon. You know what kind of guy Trump is, hes not going to let Kim punk him like this. Kim is solidifying his bargaining power right now, that's it.

If Kim lies to Trump about what hes doing Trump will bail. We dont know for sure what's happening right now. My position is that we should reserve judgement until it truly fails because the potential for an incredibly positive outcomes if it succeeds is so great.

Who set an impossible time line? Didn’t Trump claim mission accomplished and we can all sleep well knowing we will be safe from NK?..

Go through the NK threads and you will see the majority of us telling you and you other Trumptards this was nothing and real negotiations haven’t even started. It’s trump and you bozos who were claiming this huge achievement and the Nobel prize.

Last edited:
LMFAO

So initiating a trade war with North Koreas biggest ally resulted in China not helping with the disarmament process?

Who could have predicted this???????

<Dylan>

Didn't Chairman Trump said he had brought peace to the region and North Korea would be a good boy from now on? Somebody got played like a fiddle.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45067681

In other news, China appears to have stopped cooperating with US on North Korea. Perhaps Trump launching trade war against them had something to do with it? Ain't nobody forcing North Korea to the table now.
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fg-china-north-korea-sanctions-2018-story.html

DZiryU7X4AAN61V.jpg

What gave it away? North Korea saying "what the fuck is Donald talking about?"

Back