North Korea and South Korea will march TOGETHER under unified Korea flag at Olympics

Article says that they did this in 2000, so this isn't totally groundbreaking or new. Let's not rush to rejoicing yet. This might be a hollow gesture of good faith. There is still much to be done before we can celebrate for real.

But if they play soccer together that makes up for all the assassinations, shellings, naval attacks and threats doesn't it?

Yeah, that was a surprise. Propaganda. They have also installed an emergency phone line between the two countries. Medals will still be counted separately. North Korea doesn't really have any food to feed its people. How many Olympic competitors will they have? I'll bet they get 3 meals a day...
SOUTH KOREAN PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!

shut the hell up.

It takes 2 to tango 'dickhead' and with only 2 North Koreans showing up it won't be much of a show now will it?
It's still a positive thing and when has North Korea ever fielded more than 2 or w/e? You can call me Sir Dickhead if you like.

Obama has done a good job mediating these two countries. Awesome news.

This is a great advancement of previous tensions.

This is awesome. Even despite our dipshit moron of a dear leader, even the North Korean government is showing willingness to maybe, just maybe, be willing to work with it's neighbors.

NORTH Korea and South Korea have confirmed plans to march under a unified Korea flag at the Olympics’ opening ceremony next month in an unprecedented thawing of relations between the two countries.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-winter-olympics-2018-kim-jong-un-pyeongchang

Who saw this coming? Total monkey wrench.

I find this all pretty fishy. Kim Dong Dong goes from testing missiles and threatening the West to making nice with South Korea overnight. What is "rocket man" up to?

36,000 US soldiers died in the Korean war to give South Korea its existence.

The last time they were really united was under Japan. Imperial flag in the olympics.

Wow, maybe Kim Jong Un is a pretty good guy after all, letting a couple of people stand next to each other. Makes me forget all about those substandard living conditions and nuclear weapons.

Wow, maybe Kim Jong Un is a pretty good guy after all, letting a couple of people stand next to each other. Makes me forget all about those substandard living conditions and nuclear weapons.

And here I was, thinking that he was a manipulative and oppressive despot. I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Probably a political stunt but I'm hopeful.

Still wouldn't be surprised if Kim tossed a rocket over the Olympics like a little ho

Shows weakness in n Korea.
It's just a political showing in helps that some s koreans will make some noise against the u.s. sanctioning against them.

They will be shooting at each other after the Olympics.

N Korea has a world of hurt coming.
Running out of food and the armies are stripping all farm owners of any food source.

Back