North Americas Most Beautiful Skyline?

4.jpg
Cint look. We all respect your love for New Orleans, but were trying to keep this thread serious. you posting a pic of any city in the south in a thread with Toronto and New York is just diluting the process.

I live in Seattle, and I'm a native. Although our skyline is pretty insane, I'd have to say Chicago was amazing. It felt way cooler than both Seattle and New York in my opinion.
I'd put Seattle right up there as well. IMO, its the best of the West

VANCOUVER, CANADA

Aerial_Sunset_Vancouver_a59b88be-e776-43cb-8d46-efe3117ac949.jpg

CHICAGO, USA

800px-Chicago_from_North_Avenue_Beach_June_2015_panorama_2.jpg

TORONTO, CANADA

toronto-canada-150-fireworks.jpg

NEW YORK, USA

new-york.jpg

WHICH CITY HAS THE MOST AMAZING SKYLINE?

1) beauty
2)symmerty
3)size
4)colour
5)density

RATE THEM.

>toronto is the only picture being helped out by fireworks

If you look at Toronto, its impressive in the sense that the taller buldings are closer to the lake and illuminated, but Torontos old chicago style buildings are hidden. takes away the charm, but certainly adds the futurism you only see in Asian cities. its the best of both worlds
depends what youre looking for, if youre a fan of chicago you have to appreciate new york more, since all chicago offers are historic buildings spreads out on a water front. New York has the same but on a larger scale, Toronto has similar but with much newer and taller buildings creating a much more aesthetic look,
image.jpg
toronto is a larger city with much much more money and they have more cranes in operation than any city in the western hemisphere, it has a more distinct skyline wiht more aesthetic features. Chicago just has lenght
how about Canadas Space needle that doubles it in size? Seattle would be number 5
I agree. and a city like Chicago would fall far on that list. It has lenght, but nothing spectacular. it has the shoreline but the same old buildings lining it. may be the most boring of them all. Toronto, has taller buildings, moire intersinting building, differenences in texture (CN Tower, Skydome) and colour
Cint look. We all respect your love for New Orleans, but were trying to keep this thread serious. you posting a pic of any city in the south in a thread with Toronto and New York is just diluting the process.

^almost every post shilling for toronto

dude just make the thread about torontos skyline, its obvious what the point of your thread is

>toronto is the only picture being helped out by fireworks

^almost every post shilling for toronto

dude just make the thread about torontos skyline, its obvious what the point of your thread is
lmao. do you have anything to add to this thread?

At least we have gorgeous women and the best cuisine in the US. @Cajun @Captain Davis

rebel-cutie.jpg

At least we have gorgeous women and the best cuisine in the US. @Cajun @Captain Davis

rebel-cutie.jpg
got me there Pal, a world class city like Toronto with five times the population of Louisiana and 50 times the teeth doesnt have the goofy freckly girls u posted. id ask if you were retarded, but retarded in toronto is Mensa is New Orleans

most from LA would lol

most people in LA cant afford to live in orange county. rich people in LA buy nice homes in OC and commute. kobe bryant had his house in newport beach while he was a laker for example

most people in LA cant afford to live in orange county. rich people in LA buy nice homes in OC and commute. kobe bryant had his house in newport beach while he was a laker for example
Thats interesting. i didnt know that Pwent. this is why i come to Sherdog

Nothing beats the New York skyline for me. I love French women.

I dont see how it can be any other choice. It is already the most extensive skyline in North America, and is expanding as I write. Jersey City, and Newark get included as well.

I dont see how it can be any other choice. It is already the most extensive skyline in North America, and is expanding as I write. Jersey City, and Newark get included as well.
but its boring. if this was 1953, sure it would be no contest, issue is that New York is still in 1980. tall buildings that now arent as tall as the buildings in toronto, and are boring. it has no redeeming features other than history.

but its boring. if this was 1953, sure it would be no contest, issue is that New York is still in 1980. tall buildings that now arent as tall as the buildings in toronto, and are boring. it has no redeeming features other than history.

We have the new freedom tower, and there are some things going up. There is much new development going on. Torontos is tiny compared to NYC.

Wow I didn't know Vancouver was so impressive.

If we are going international, Shanghai puts almost everyone to shame.

We have the new freedom tower, and there are some things going up. There is much new development going on. Torontos is tiny compared to NYC.
Tiny? no. its bigger than every city in the US other than NY and LA and is always on UNs best cities list, but again, were talking about skylines. sure new york may have a larger one, but Torontos is for sure more beautiful. that wa sthe thread. I would put Vancouver over both, and Toronto over both. take some time out and look at the difference

Wow I didn't know Vancouver was so impressive.

If we are going international, Shanghai puts almost everyone to shame.
Hong Kong >>>> figured we'd stay in NA. and yes Vancouver is stunning. When NBC did the olympics in 2010, the crew (matt Lauers) said it was the most beautiful city they have ever seen .

Back