VANCOUVER, CANADA

Aerial_Sunset_Vancouver_a59b88be-e776-43cb-8d46-efe3117ac949.jpg

CHICAGO, USA

800px-Chicago_from_North_Avenue_Beach_June_2015_panorama_2.jpg

TORONTO, CANADA

toronto-canada-150-fireworks.jpg

NEW YORK, USA

new-york.jpg

WHICH CITY HAS THE MOST AMAZING SKYLINE?

1) beauty
2)symmerty
3)size
4)colour
5)density

RATE THEM.

I've always liked Chicago's skyline.

Same. it feels like its the last of the classic skylines. everyone else is lighting their city up and trying edgy architecture where Chicago stays Chicago
If you look at Toronto, its impressive in the sense that the taller buldings are closer to the lake and illuminated, but Torontos old chicago style buildings are hidden. takes away the charm, but certainly adds the futurism you only see in Asian cities. its the best of both worlds

Chicago, and it's not even close in my opinion.

9496114032_e78e3b0680_b.jpg

Chicago, and it's not even close in my opinion.

9496114032_e78e3b0680_b.jpg
depends what youre looking for, if youre a fan of chicago you have to appreciate new york more, since all chicago offers are historic buildings spreads out on a water front. New York has the same but on a larger scale, Toronto has similar but with much newer and taller buildings creating a much more aesthetic look,

image.jpg
toronto is a larger city with much much more money and they have more cranes in operation than any city in the western hemisphere, it has a more distinct skyline wiht more aesthetic features. Chicago just has lenght

You "Toronto/NYC" posters keep acting like the size of the buildings matter. In terms of beauty, it's the overall aesthetics is what we're looking at.

how about Canadas Space needle that doubles it in size? Seattle would be number 5

CN Tower.

I've spent time in all of the cities mentioned. They all have their good points. I remember getting chills the first time that I saw the Manhattan skyline in person while driving down the BQE when I was a kid.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd guess I pick Toronto because I live here now.

Nothing beats the New York skyline for me. I love French women.

CN Tower.

I've spent time in all of the cities mentioned. They all have their good points. I remember getting chills the first time that I saw the Manhattan skyline in person while driving down the BQE when I was a kid.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd guess I pick Toronto because I live here now.

If you live in Toronto I can't imagine too many people putting a gun to your head, lol

If you live in Toronto I can't imagine too many people putting a gun to your head, lol

The crime rate is lower here than in most major cities in the US, but there is a significant amount of gun crime in the Greater Toronto Area. There are a lot of illegal guns that get smuggled up here from the States by straw purchasers, so there are plenty of fucking clown wannabe gangster types walking around "strapped."

I've lived in the entertainment district in downtown Toronto for four years, and there have been three shootings outside of clubs/bars on my block since I've been here. Last one was a couple days before New Years.

The one I posted is SLC and I love it because the mountains are RIGHT FUCKING THERE.

You "Toronto/NYC" posters keep acting like the size of the buildings matter. In terms of beauty, it's the overall aesthetics is what we're looking at.
I agree. and a city like Chicago would fall far on that list. It has lenght, but nothing spectacular. it has the shoreline but the same old buildings lining it. may be the most boring of them all. Toronto, has taller buildings, moire intersinting building, differenences in texture (CN Tower, Skydome) and colour

I live in Seattle, and I'm a native. Although our skyline is pretty insane, I'd have to say Chicago was amazing. It felt way cooler than both Seattle and New York in my opinion.

Back