North Africans and terrorism in Western Europe.

No I was simply comparing North Africans to other majority Islamic ethnic groups also living in Europe that have a similar population numbers and inferring that North Africans are committing a disproportional high amount of terror attacks.

North Africans are by far the biggest group of Muslims in Western European countries (except for Germany who has a lot of Turks and the UK), especially in France and Belgium where most of the attacks happened, there are no Muslim ethnic groups of similar population. Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia used to be French colonies, so migrants went to countries where they knew at least of bit of the language. For the rest of the countries, it's simply that people moved as close to home as possible : Spain, Italy, France again...

I am from Montreal so we have many, many Moroccans and Algerians.

They are at the same time very charming and smart, but tend to be proud, tough motherfuckers and to be loose canons.

The poor ones, though, especially, tend to be problematic as fuck, i.e. easily violent, steal and treat women like shit.

They are by far the biggest source of deliquency in France, for example. Any Frenchman will tell you that they are very problematic as a demographic group (even if the lefties will tell you that France is to blame, poor Arabs, etc.).

Knowing them a little, I think it has to do with their upbringing. Except for wealthy families, boys just spend almost all their free time on the streets where they obviously do what poor boys do, i.e. fight alot, steal shit, etc.

After running down a list of major terror attacks committed in Western Europe from 2014 to 2017 I found that 22 out of the 35 attacks involved North Africans, or 62.8 percent. That's an overwhelming majority of terror attacks being committed by one specific demographic group. This leaves us with the question what is wrong with North African Muslims and why are they responsible for so many terror attacks? There are just as many if not more middle eastern, Turkish, and Balkan Muslims also living in western Europe yet when compared to North African Muslims they have been involved in relatively few terror attacks. Just something I thought I would share.
One last statistic to throw at you 100% of these attacks were inspired by Sunni Islamic beliefs and/or terror groups.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)

And....why are they letting them in??

Back