Norm Macdonald interviewing Mike Tyson

My friend was telling me about this, I think I need to catch up on Mike Tyson mysteries too.

I usually don't find Mike very interesting these days. I think he tries to be very kind, avoid dicey subjects/giving bold opinions and hes careful with his words in general. I love the guy though.

Did you listen to it, is it worth a watch/listen? Thoughts? Cliffs?

My friend was telling me about this, I think I need to catch up on Mike Tyson mysteries too.

I usually don't find Mike very interesting these days. I think he tries to be very kind, avoid dicey subjects/giving bold opinions and hes careful with his words in general. I love the guy though.
That's cool, Mike's my dude forever. Tyson Mysteries is kinda silly I couldn't get through a 2nd episode..lol. As far as not being interesting, not sure what you'd expect from a 51 yr old, ex-con, former drug addict, former youngest heavyweight champion of the world that got 100s of millions of dollars stolen from him went bankrupt and lost his toddler-aged daughter to a freak accident. Life might've humbled the guy a bit don't you think? "Undisputed Truth" is probably the last bit of good shit we'll hear from Mike.

That's cool, Mike's my dude forever. Tyson Mysteries is kinda silly I couldn't get through a 2nd episode..lol. As far as not being interesting, not sure what you'd expect from a 51 yr old, ex-con, former drug addict, former youngest heavyweight champion of the world that got 100s of millions of dollars stolen from him went bankrupt and lost his toddler-aged daughter to a freak accident. Life might've humbled the guy a bit don't you think? "Undisputed Truth" is probably the last bit of good shit we'll hear from Mike.

I understand why things are the way they are with Mike, I'm not complaining just sharing my opinions. I love the guy, Mike is also my dude forever. "That's cool", gee thanks.

you mean the book or the play? he has a new book out, i got it, haven't read it but skimmed through it, it's interesting, pics of cus that no one's ever seen before too.

you mean the book or the play? he has a new book out, i got it, haven't read it but skimmed through it, it's interesting, pics of cus that no one's ever seen before too.
Oh I havent seen that. Im referring to his one man show/story about his life. On stage.

ya, he's got two books now, undisputed truth and iron ambition which i have with me but i don't have time to read it.

Did you listen to it, is it worth a watch/listen? Thoughts? Cliffs?

It was okay, some funny moments but nothing new if you've already heard most of Mike's stories.

I found it unwatchable due to Tyson's truly disgusting lip smacking peanut grazing.

It was okay, some funny moments but nothing new if you've already heard most of Mike's stories.

Norm is another guy who's pretty fucking boring sometimes and then other times he's hilarious. I don't think I like him much as a podcaster but I've only tried watching his podcast a couple times.

Back