Norm Macdonald inks deal with Netflix. Premiering Friday, September 14

This is great, now i don't have to wait 6 months for every podcast.

Norm is one of the funniest comics ever, up there with chappelle imo, but he's never been able to find the right kind of platform since SNL. Netflix is a great platform, letterman being involved is even better.

Good, the Pigeon on Mike Tyson Mysteries wasn't quite enough Norm in my life on a regular basis.

I'm not gay.

hqdefault.jpg

Netflix has a deal with every dipshit that calls himself a comedian its not news anymore getting a deal

Netflix has a deal with every dipshit that calls himself a comedian its not news anymore getting a deal
It's not news that he got a deal. It's news that we get to see his show precisely because he isn't a dipshit comedian.

I don't get Netflix.

Would subscribe and watch every episode if, instead of "Norm MacDonald Has a Show", it was called "Don Ohlmeyer Was a Piece of Shit".

Was all but confirmed last month when there was talk of it and his Youtube Channel went down.
Well deserved, I bet Letterman had pull on this.

It was news to me, and Norm's a comic genius.

Don't cry to the rest of us when you wake up one morning to discover that you were raped by David Hasselhoff and his German minions in your sleep. Norm warned you, but you were too goddamn cool for Netflix.

I like norm and all but his gimmick is less and less funny as he’s gotten old

Please get Artie Lange to be the Sidekick / Co-host

Awesome news Norm is my favorite comedian period

maybe i'll need to rewatched his stuff, because first time round, he was anything but funny.

Please get Artie Lange to be the Sidekick / Co-host
Arties in very very bad shape, legal and health issues due to his addictions, hope he pulls through but he looks very rough

Count me in. Norm is a nutjob of the highest caliber. Wonder if Egret will be coming to bring it all down though. Hopefully he spruces up his shtick, if you know what i mean.

Arties in very very bad shape, legal and health issues due to his addictions, hope he pulls through but he looks very rough

He's also busy doing a podcast with a pedophile on Long Island

Back