NorCal vs SoCal - if you had to pick one to live in, which would it be?

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Northern California or Southern California? If you were going to move to one, which would you choose, and why?

635933195378283594286666139_img1.jpg

NorCalVSSocal.jpg

new_york_los_angeles_skylines_a_l.jpg

SoCal just for the beaches and weather. Honestly that's the only thing about out there that I would want to move for.

Hum? Poop city or beautiful manhattan beach? Pretty easy decision but downtown LA sucks. I may be biased since I have seen that pier my whole life.

Hum? Poop city or beautiful manhattan beach? Pretty easy decision but downtown LA sucks. I may be biased since I have seen that pier my whole life.

Are you insulting SF?? I'll have you know, we like that poop where it is, to fertilize our sidewalks.

Having lived in socal when I was young, and recently vacationed in norcal, I gotta say Norcal.

I liked the cooler weather, plus I wanna hike the hell outta Yosemite.

I did enjoy Carmel, Monterey and Big Sur. So maybe somewhere between them and Yosemite.

Neither unless I want to live like a bum. Way too fucking expensive.

Are you insulting SF?? I'll have you know, we like that poop where it is, to fertilize our sidewalks.
Wasnt there just a thread that had an app that showed you where people poop in SF? Thought that was funny but we could have the same for bums...

Which did you choose? And why?

I grew up in San Rafael. Moved to LA when I was 21 for less than a year. Hated it - it was deluged with elitest, brainless yuppie trash. Moved back north, then to SF. Been here ever since. Then the tech money came and the yuppies migrated here. You can't win.

Wasnt there just a thread that had an app that showed you where people poop in SF? Thought that was funny but we could have the same for bums...

It's actually odd, as SF does have a homeless epidemic on its hands and is constantly noted for that issue, but there are tons of cities and communities which are host to larger homeless populations - San Jose and LA amongst them.

I grew up in San Rafael. Moved to LA when I was 21 for less than a year. Hated it - it was deluged with elitest, brainless yuppie trash. Moved back north, then to SF. Been here ever since. Then the tech money came and the yuppies migrated here. You can't win.

I used to go into SF all the time. I lived in Fairfield and Vacaville for several years. Loved it out there. I went down to LA a handful of times too and it was just ok. Although I haven't really tried living there so I'm sure I didn't get the full experience of socal.

Currently living in SoCal, retired young and set for life.

However, thinking of buying a ranch out near Mariposa County (near Yosemite).

Too many people in So Cal, traffic, bad air....i think im over it.

SoCal, due to the women, weather, and the lack of 'hella'

Back