Nora Lareto exploits Humbolt crash victims to push leftist agenda.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
You are a deplorable human.
Yep guy is a tool bag. Nothing be says is even remotely interesting nor in this case applicable to the scenario. Guy is like his namesake an idiot who makes every one around him angry at him, while he claims moral superiority

Last edited:
It's Canada so I'm not sure if it's allowed or not.

But they were white so she most likely can say whatever she wants about them.

Here's the thing she should have a right to say shit like this but the only problem is her supporters think no one should have the right to call her out for doing it. This whole free speech thing works both ways and that's something a part of the left doesn't understand or want.

It's not a male or white or youth issue -- it's the fact that hockey is a national identity in Canada and Millions of people within the country can sympathize with how junior / minor player do intensive bus trips, often in treacherous weather conditions and that something that happened in Saskatchewan is a real possibility all over the country.

That dumb #*#! Deserves every piece of hate she gets thrown her way.

Her premise is BS anyway. If a this tragedy happened to a basketball team filled with mostly black kids, does she really think that white Canadians wouldn't care? That we wouldn't open our hearts and wallets the way we did here? I'm sure she thinks that, I'm sure she (along wih many other on the far-left) considers all whites who haven't converted to the religion of intersectionality to be demonic monsters, but she's wrong. Look at how much Canadians donated to Haiti for example, and that was before Gofundme and social media reply took off.

As to why this accident that killed a bunch of kids (plus an adult) has a bigger impact on Canadians than a case of an individual getting killed in domestic violence or whatever: do we really need to respond to this ridiculous point? This lady is trash and she tried to use this tragedy as a springboard for her career.

Nora_Loreto.png

Link to a image instead of using attachments.
Take notes @KnightTemplar

(1) She said, whether correctly or incorrectly, these rich white kids are getting more attention than tragedies involving poor kids and nonwhite kids. All of these kids are members of the Canadian community, presumably.

"Rich white kids"

They were on a junior hockey team in Saskatchewan, and you relate that to wealth.

Fuck me running, you're such a clown. Even the dumb bitch who made the tweet didn't refer to wealth, but yet, you see it. ROFL.

Yes there are degrees of of caring about what happens.

I couple of gang bangers kill each other no matter what the race kill each other not going to get the coverage and concern of a bush load of kids getting killed.

The woman is a stupid cunt.

Can't see original tweet.

Can't be sufficiently outraged.

Was her statement just such that affluent white victims get more press than poor white/poor nonwhite victims? If so, it's maybe in bad taste, but it's empirically kind of undeniable.

EDIT: Also LOL @ "leftist media." That will never stop being one of the biggest giveaways for stupidity
The hysteria about her tweet is ridiculous and blown out of proportion. Yeah, she pointed out the fact that the tragedy got so much coverage because the victims were young, male, and white. It has set records for raising money and is all over Canadian media and social media.

She prefaced it by saying it's a horrible tragedy and she is glad that so much money has been raised. She just wishes every victim of similar tragedies got the same treatment.

Taken out of context it sounds bad, but it's actually right-wing douchebags that are politicizing her tweet, and by extension the deaths of so many young people.

TS has completely misunderstood the situation.

She started the discussion on race and class

No, moron. Her contentions were about race, age, and gender. Not class. That's all you, and your Liberal brainwashing speaking.

Learn to read.

The hysteria about her tweet is ridiculous and blown out of proportion. Yeah, she pointed out the fact that the tragedy got so much coverage because the victims were young, male, and white. It has set records for raising money and is all over Canadian media and social media.

She prefaced it by saying it's a horrible tragedy and she is glad that so much money has been raised. She just wishes every victim of similar tragedies got the same treatment.

Taken out of context it sounds bad, but it's actually right-wing douchebags that are politicizing her tweet, and by extension the deaths of so many young people.

Mike Brown's ghost just called. He said you're full of shit.

Dudes who got kicked out of Starbucks called right after him. They said you're full of shit too.

Her premise is BS anyway. If a this tragedy happened to a basketball team filled with mostly black kids, does she really think that white Canadians wouldn't care? That we wouldn't open our hearts and wallets the way we did here? I'm sure she thinks that, I'm sure she (along wih many other on the far-left) considers all whites who haven't converted to the religion of intersectionality to be demonic monsters, but she's wrong. Look at how much Canadians donated to Haiti for example, and that was before Gofundme and social media reply took off.

As to why this accident that killed a bunch of kids (plus an adult) has a bigger impact on Canadians than a case of an individual getting killed in domestic violence or whatever: do we really need to respond to this ridiculous point? This lady is trash and she tried to use this tragedy as a springboard for her career.

I don't know about you, but some ghoul making light of this tragedy on social media because they're the wrong colour is not where the focus should lie, it's on news outlets like CBC standing up for her.

Sure, she's got the legal right to be a ghoul, and the CBC can legally defend her, long love free speech, but as a society we should all decry this behavior as unacceptable.

Things that obviously needed to be pointed out during a fucking tragedy?

Ever heard the term of "in poor taste"?

Oh', and hey Liberal race baiting geniuses. You want to know why this tragedy got a lot of coverage? Because it was a real fucking tragedy. 16 lives(mostly young) lost in a random bus accident. Could've been a white, black, Hispanic, Chinese, etc, Chess, Basketball, Rugby, Baseball, Curling, Ping Pong, etc. team, and it would've received the same coverage and support.

Things that obviously needed to be pointed out during a fucking tragedy?

Ever heard the term of "in poor taste"?
Oh I agree it's in very poor taste and she is kind of an idiot if she is surprised by the backlash.

I'm just saying that taking her tweet out of context to rile people up is also in very poor taste.

This thread, for example.

Oh', and hey Liberal race baiting geniuses. You want to know why this tragedy got a lot of coverage? Because it was a real fucking tragedy. 16 lives(mostly young) lost in a random bus accident. Could've been a white, black, Hispanic, Chinese, etc, Chess, Basketball, Rugby, Baseball, Curling, Ping Pong, etc. team, and it would've received the same coverage and support.
Nonsense. It would have got a tiny fraction.

I would argue that the youth of the victims and the fact that they were a hockey team were the biggest factors.

Oh I agree it's in very poor taste and she is kind of an idiot if she is surprised by the backlash.

I'm just saying that taking her tweet out of context to rile people up is also in very poor taste.

This thread, for example.

What is being taken out of context, exactly?

Her comments were inappropriate and offensive. You can express support for the cause, but as soon as you make it political like she did, those comments of support seem phony, and the offensive comments will overshadow them.

Her comments were inappropriate and offensive. You can express support for the cause, but as soon as you make it political like she did, those comments of support seem phony, and the offensive comments will overshadow them.

Not to mention that the likelihood of the attention and the money donated are more to do with hockey being the life blood of Canada and this being a hockey related crash, is what gave it so much attention. Like how often does a bus crash carrying a bunch of kids, causing most of that team to either perish or have career ending injuries?

OF COURSE that's the most likely reason as to why it got all the attention it did.

So not only is she an ignorant cunt, but she's also low class for trying to make this about race.

Nonsense. It would have got a tiny fraction.

That's bullshit.

If a regular old bus crash happened where 16 ordinary people were killed, it would make headlines and be a big deal.

What set this off is it's rarity, age of victims, and the fact that people can relate to the victims and their families. It's got nothing to do with race.

I would argue that the youth of the victims and the fact that they were a hockey team were the biggest factors.

So, not race then? You seriously think if a junior basketball team's bus full of black teens got smashed, killing half the team, there wouldn't be an outpouring amount of coverage and support for them because...they're black? Give it a fucking rest.

I guarantee that most people outraged by this woman read that tweet and none of the ones before or after it. That is the very definition of out of context .

It's insensitive, but out of context it sounds so much worse.

Back