Nope. DC cheated by poking Stipe in the eye

mikenason

Crush 'Em.
@Brown
Reaction score
Notice the knockout after DC poked Stipe's eye.

The gameplan to accidentally poke his eye to distract him and clip him in the face with the right hand.

fuck off it was accidental .. He threw a right hand and the thumb grazed him ..

don't be salty

I'm gonna repeat it until i can't.

It's gonna be difficult not to be salty about the eyepoke before the KO.

Like I said after the Costa Hall fight, cheating gets rewarded.

DC spelled it out during the post fight. Stipe dropped his hands after the clinch and got hammered -- the eye issue wouldn't have changed that and it was bound to happen sooner or later. DC was getting the better of a lot of exchanges as the fight was going on.

Yep, the replay made it look intentional. This was after all of his whining about Jon Jones cheating.

that eyepoke has nothing to do with DC's right hand form clinch.
DC already fucked Stipe's eye with his jabs way before that eyepoke

DC spelled it out during the post fight. Stipe dropped his hands after the clinch and got hammered -- the eye issue wouldn't have changed that and it was bound to happen sooner or later. DC was getting the better of a lot of exchanges as the fight was going on.
This. And he got clocked over the eye that wasn't poked.

Took a page out of the Struve playbook it's wwe now so thumb to the eyes and shit are to be expected now lol

I'm sure you've never complained about Jon Jones poking all of his opponents eyes multiple times in all his fights.

Fuck off, DC won.

He eyepoked him once, then did it again right before he got the KO.

Interestingly enough it was the side that he poked.

Sketchy eyepoke but DC was landing on him. Similar to how he was doing against Jones until he got caught.

DC has excellent inside boxing, give him props.

Its something DC learned from Jon Jones.

i dont know how eyepokes affect a fight... paulo costa poked hall 2 times and gave him a low blow...

Yeah I was rooting for DC but the pokes kind of spoiled the whole thing for me. Hope Stipe will come back stronger.

You seem upset. DC would've won by KNOCKOUT, accidental eye poke or not. Also, Stipe was already cut below both eyes with forehead swelling before the eye poke. He was outstriking him from the start.

Back