Nootropics?!

Did it arrive?

Yes but I'm not opening it until I get back to where I'm currently living overseas. I don't want to run into issues with open packages of white powders while going through customs.

Ok, I decided not to wait. Had some projects today so decided to give the oxiracetam a try. Took 500 mg, felt nothing. Will try 750 mg next time and see.

Ok, I decided not to wait. Had some projects today so decided to give the oxiracetam a try. Took 500 mg, felt nothing. Will try 750 mg next time and see.

Eat some eggs or take liquid lecithin or something as well. All '-racetams' use the basic chemical (acetyl-choline) in your brain to work, and they work much better if you have decent supplies in ur body. There are many different formats and analogues (Alpha GPC, Citicholine, Phosphadatyl choline, choline chloride, choline bitartrate, lecithin [in foods like eggs but also found in soybean-derived cans of goo at the hippy health store] ) If you don't you could get a small headache (nothing crazy) but if you do have enough or extra to work with, it will work much better. 2 eggs (or more, doesn't hurt) with yolks does the trick for me and my friends who I've had them try it on a big study presentation day.

If you don't take them together, your racetams could still work but they always work a lot better with some form of choline supplementation or source from recent food, because that's what your brain normally utilizes daily when it functions (without nootropics) and it's going to be working more actively with noots so of course it would like more fuel to work with as well.

Eat some eggs or take liquid lecithin or something as well. All '-racetams' use the basic chemical (acetyl-choline) in your brain to work, and they work much better if you have decent supplies in ur body. There are many different formats and analogues (Alpha GPC, Citicholine, Phosphadatyl choline, choline chloride, choline bitartrate, lecithin [in foods like eggs but also found in soybean-derived cans of goo at the hippy health store] ) If you don't you could get a small headache (nothing crazy) but if you do have enough or extra to work with, it will work much better. 2 eggs (or more, doesn't hurt) with yolks does the trick for me and my friends who I've had them try it on a big study presentation day.

If you don't take them together, your racetams could still work but they always work a lot better with some form of choline supplementation or source from recent food, because that's what your brain normally utilizes daily when it functions (without nootropics) and it's going to be working more actively with noots so of course it would like more fuel to work with as well.

Will try that. Thanks.

Damn! Try to increase like you said 750mg -1000mg.

These juice heads suggest snorting insulin to increase mental performance.

BTW, for what it's worth, i noticed that Nootrostop is actually Powder City's sister site that still carries racetams.

is 7-Keto part of this? does anyone have any experience with it? does it really reduce stress like Machida said?

After finishing a whole 4 month pack of Mind Lab Pro pills I can safely say IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME at all in any way did I feel a difference, neither on the short term or the long term during, not after long finishing the pack, nor while starting the pack.

Yes, it was during my final semester in my B.A. so my brain was active.
Yes, I was taking it believing wholeheartedly it was going to work. Still not even a placebo...
Yes, I work out regularly but sometimes have junk food. Doupt the life style is the problem.

Maybe it's different depending on the person, so I won't say commercial nootropics are complete bullshit, but they certainly didn't do diddly squat for me.

I used modanifil until I thought I was having mild sjs or tens....

Tianeptine??

Isn't that an opioid with high abuse potential?

Formerly used clinically until, people started getting addicted, and then lost FDA approval.

I used to use Ritalin - good shit.
Just told me GP I had low energy and he agreed to go up to 20 mg, no more.

Don't use it now.

Cathinones are highly regarded by some.
But again, tolerance builds with frequent use.

Glad to hear this. I just ordered some Phenibut and am excited to get it. I drink a lot and am looking to replace my drinking days with Phenibut days. Alcohol addiction is truly horrible. I've heard a lot of positive reviews of Phenibut and some negative/neutral, so I'm glad to hear it works for you.

I assume Adrafinil is related to Modafinil? Modafinil is readily available for me, that'll probably be the next nootropic I buy. Just adding one at a time so I can get a good gauge on individual effects.

Thanks for the write up.

It works, but be careful, withdrawals are a bitch.

Back