Nootropics?!

this whole conversation is very eye opening for me. that's not judgement on my part. i genuinely had no idea about this stuff.

also, bromantane looks like bro man tan which makes me think of some idiots i used to see around in college which makes me laugh.

oh, i do have a question. so would these work well as a study aid also? i don't have anxiety, but i am not one that likes to sit down for long. however, it would be nice sometimes when i want to learn something, like say a new language or something like that. so would something like bromantane be good for that as well as a good pre-workout?

Plenty of students are taking modafinil to study. It certainly can keep you focussed for long periods. Whether, overall, this actually helps is another story and it's not quite to clear.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...r-students-really-does-boost-performance.html

this whole conversation is very eye opening for me. that's not judgement on my part. i genuinely had no idea about this stuff.

also, bromantane looks like bro man tan which makes me think of some idiots i used to see around in college which makes me laugh.

oh, i do have a question. so would these work well as a study aid also? i don't have anxiety, but i am not one that likes to sit down for long. however, it would be nice sometimes when i want to learn something, like say a new language or something like that. so would something like bromantane be good for that as well as a good pre-workout?

For studying adrafinil or oxiracetam would be perfect!

For studying adrafinil or oxiracetam would be perfect!

can you give me a little extra info about oxiracetam? dosing, possible sides, where to order? also your experience. it sounds great so are you still using it, or why did you stop. thanks very much.

AFAIK if you're going to get adrafinil, you might as well just get modafinil proper. It's widely available on the net anyway and probably safer.

can you give me a little extra info about oxiracetam? dosing, possible sides, where to order? also your experience. it sounds great so are you still using it, or why did you stop. thanks very much.

Dosage for me is 500mg-1000mg. The one side effect I noticed was it can cause the runs at higher doses.(at like 2000 mg)
I originally ordered from www.powdercity.com

But they no longer carry it

My other vendor www.nootropicsource.com
Is gonna start carrying it soon tho and everything I've ordered from them has been top notch,so I expect quality oxiracetam from them.

My general experience is it brings about a tight focus,that let's you notice the small details in things.

I stopped taking it since it's hard to find if you don't have bit coin.but nootropic source takes credit cards.

YouTube epic beasts oxiracetam review..he is a great source for nootropics and funny as hell.

Last edited:
AFAIK if you're going to get adrafinil, you might as well just get modafinil proper. It's widely available on the net anyway and probably safer.

The only thing is modafinil needs a prescription but you can find it on certain trusted sites. Ships from India usually. But you can be caught in legal trouble .

Dosage for me is 500mg-1000mg. The one side effect I noticed was it can cause the runs at higher doses.(at like 2000 mg)
I originally ordered from www.powdercity.com

But they no longer carry it

My other vendor www.nootropicsource.com
Is gonna start carrying it soon tho and everything I've ordered from them has been top notch,so I expect quality oxiracetam from them.

My general experience is it brings about a tight focus,that let's you notice the small details in things.

I stopped taking it since it's hard to find if you don't have bit coin.but nootropic source takes credit cards.

YouTube epic beasts oxiracetam review..he is a great source for nootropics and funny as hell.

I see that nootropicsource has it now.

When I go to checkout I don't see credit card as option. Was gonna try the oxiracetam.

Just tried on my phone ,it's clearly there. After you put in billing information and review your order.. visa and Mastercard accepted

Just tried on my phone ,it's clearly there. After you put in billing information and review your order.. visa and Mastercard accepted

that's so weird. i was trying on my phone as well. i'll look again when i'm actually at a computer.

So we all heard of Joe Rogan contantly promoting his smart drug, Alpha Male, and Cowboy said it worked for him.
I wanted to order out of curiosity, but apearantly Onnit wont ship edible products to israel.
So I did a little research, read reviews, and the acclaimed science behind it, on my own, and ended up ordering Mind Lab Pro.

Has anybody here tried a nootropic for a long period of time? What's your result/opinion?
Yeah. It is pretty cool for a few days but then it wears off and you are just kinda blah. I found the best one was Sixth Sense, if you aren't looking to make your own. They certainly do give you good energy and mental focus.

Last questions if you don't mind. With the powder oxiracetam how do you measure the dose? Do you just mix with liquid and drink.

With bromantane did you buy powder or liquid? Same dosing and usage question as above.

Lastly, did you ever use both at same time. Not necessarily stacked, but both in same week let's say or even same day?

also, i'm definitely not seeing a credit option. it says that they accept them on their page and even shows a picture of the credit logos (visa, etc), but when you got to checkout you can choose bitcoin or western union.

Last edited:
Last questions if you don't mind. With the powder oxiracetam how do you measure the dose? Do you just mix with liquid and drink.

With bromantane did you buy powder or liquid? Same dosing and usage question as above.

Lastly, did you ever use both at same time. Not necessarily stacked, but both in same week let's say or even same day?

also, i'm definitely not seeing a credit option. it says that they accept them on their page and even shows a picture of the credit logos (visa, etc), but when you got to checkout you can choose bitcoin or western union.

I recommend getting a milligram scale for about $20. But myself I have various size scoops that get me in a ball park milligram amount,j just cause that's how I roll. All the supps I listed, I have as powder. Never mixed bromantane and oxiracetam together. I have stacked oxiracetam and adrafinil and it put me in a deep deep deep focus!

Oxiracetam-500 to 1000 milligram dosage per day.

Bromantane-50 to 150 mg per day.

Just checked again and I'm getting a credit card option.

But yeah I either mix the powder in water or just throw a dose on my tongue and then wash down with water.

*TASTE*

Adrafinil- sulfur chemical taste,very distinct.

Oxiracetam-best tasting one.taste like a mild Stevia,sweet flavor. Dissolves very easily.

Tianeptine-mild aspirin taste

Bromantane- metallic,cold flavor. Oddly like cocaine lol!

Just checked again and I'm getting a credit card option.

But yeah I either mix the powder in water or just throw a dose on my tongue and then wash down with water.

*TASTE*

Adrafinil- sulfur chemical taste,very distinct.

Oxiracetam-best tasting one.taste like a mild Stevia,sweet flavor. Dissolves very easily.

Tianeptine-mild aspirin taste

Bromantane- metallic,cold flavor. Oddly like cocaine lol!

thanks again for the info. once i put my address information it gave me the credit option. bought small bags of both oxiracetam and bromantane to see how they are.

thanks again for the info. once i put my address information it gave me the credit option. bought small bags of both oxiracetam and bromantane to see how they are.

Glad to help!

If you do any type of fitness training,you are gonna love that bromantane as a pre-workout. Before I got it I was training boxing for about 4 weeks and my conditioning was steadily improving,then for some silly reason I stopped training and started smoking a pack of cigs a day. After 2 weeks of this I snapped out of it and decided to resume training. Took some bromantane before my first workout back and my cardio was better than before,lol. You will definitely see why it is a banned substance in athletic contests.

Glad to help!

If you do any type of fitness training,you are gonna love that bromantane as a pre-workout. Before I got it I was training boxing for about 4 weeks and my conditioning was steadily improving,then for some silly reason I stopped training and started smoking a pack of cigs a day. After 2 weeks of this I snapped out of it and decided to resume training. Took some bromantane before my first workout back and my cardio was better than before,lol. You will definitely see why it is a banned substance in athletic contests.

hmmm...that's interesting. i've done martial arts for a long time so will be interesting to try that out. unfortunately where i am working overseas right now doesn't have any sort of gyms around so that experiment will have to wait. still, i do work out though so we'll see if it helps out my current routines.

hmmm...that's interesting. i've done martial arts for a long time so will be interesting to try that out. unfortunately where i am working overseas right now doesn't have any sort of gyms around so that experiment will have to wait. still, i do work out though so we'll see if it helps out my current routines.
Did it arrive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back