Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with all due respect who the fuck?

Canadian who was signed to GB years ago, then ended up with TR, fighting on their undercards since. Just fought last week.
Seems he's been a prospect for years now, needs to step up.
Poor man's Lemieux.

Felix Verdejo us ESPNs prospect of 2014 , anybody see him fight ? Some of the highlights look good but still sceptical

Roger Mayweather slapping some kid around on the mitts. 2:08 especially, and a few more pops around 6:30 and 9:40.

Box his ass. Box that muhfuh.

It is National Sweet Pea Day(his birthday) today Yall better pay your respects

c.gif

g.gif

Next Friday's cards-

ESPN-
Darleys Perez-Jonathan Maicelo
Francisco Santana-Randall Bailey

Showtime-
Ivan Redkach-Yakubu Amidu
Ievgen Khytrov-Maurice Louishome
Tevin Farmer-Noe Lopez

FS1-
Dusty Harrison-Tommy Rainone
Tureano Johnson-Alex Theran
Chris van Heerden-Cecil McCalla

Get happy.

Randall Bailey is not fighting.

I'm very late to the party, I know, but I saw "Cinderella Man" yesterday. Anyone else found it to be really good?

Rofl, adrien broner scoffed at a 40m/5yr contract with roc nation and was talking mad shit about Jay Z and Rihanna

this isn't news , just a question .

what version of " fighter of the year " did Stevenson win last year ? the only reputable ones i know of ( ring and BWAA) had Golovkin and Floyd as winners .

I'm very late to the party, I know, but I saw "Cinderella Man" yesterday. Anyone else found it to be really good?

Its a great movie , but I feel it's underrated among Iconic sports movies

this isn't news , just a question .

what version of " fighter of the year " did Stevenson win last year ? the only reputable ones i know of ( ring and BWAA) had Golovkin and Floyd as winners .

Boxingscene, and the majority of us here.

By Rick Reeno

A source with knowledge of the details has advised BoxingScene.com that Golden Boy Promotions has reached an agreement in principle with dangerous middleweight contender David Lemieux (33-2, 31 KOs).

BoxingScene.com had reported on Friday that Lemieux was officially a free agent after his promotional contract had come to end with longtime promoter Yvon Michel of GYM.

Lemieux has not signed an actual contract as of yet, but the documents are in the process of being drafted and he is expected to sign.

He made his HBO debut last month with a vicious beating of Gabe Rosado at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Golden Boy was the lead promoter of the show and company President Oscar De La Hoya was very vocal about his desire to continue working with Lemieux in the future.

Good signing.

Broner on Jay Z:

"F-ck JAYZ Sh-t real out here #AboutBillions What the f-ck is 40 million for 5 years ha somebody go tell JAYZ to suck my d-ck with a elephant tongue WE GOOOOD"

Broner on Rhianna:

Broner on Jay Z:

"F-ck JAYZ Sh-t real out here #AboutBillions What the f-ck is 40 million for 5 years ha somebody go tell JAYZ to suck my d-ck with a elephant tongue WE GOOOOD"

Broner on Rhianna:

Broner on Jay Z:

Broner on Rhianna:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back