Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming people think the ring champ and next 4 is right so that's:
Fury
Joshua
Wilder
Ortiz

Who necks?

@RR Why does Berto looks way bigger than Jacobs here.

Should berto be at MW or Jacobs at Welter.

I can't see the video. Danny outweighs Berto by a quite a lot and is taller. Berto is short and stocky. He built like Curtis Stevens. I will say that if you saw Danny out of camp you would never guess he weighed 194. He carries his weight well.

Berto is built like a brick shit house, just like his Pops, who looks like a bulldog.

Froch still can't get over getting schooled by Ward. This is hilarious.

Man, he ran out and got a nose job and he's more insecure than ever. Hey @cottagecheesefan didn't you or a friend exchange words with Froch after he lost to Ward?

Came here to post this, it's awesome. Most boxing fans found the Ward/Kovalev fights exciting yet that makes someone a Ward "ass-licker" in his opinion. Froch can't let things go.

Who is the, ahem, curvy wrestler, on raw.

And if anyone says one of the male superstars, I'll lol.

Had a random thought today.

I think that the whole " GGG looked vulnerable against Kell Brook" thing is a bit overstated. If you want to say he looked vulnerable against Jacobs fine.

But I just re watched the Khan-Canelo fight again and I basically see the exact same thing. A smaller but extremely fast and techincal WW fighting a MW.

Both Canelo and GGG got zinged with punches by Khan and Brook

( honestly I think Khan landed some pretty damn good shots on Canelo especially in the first two rounds)

But I don't really think it was them being vulnerable. it was more just fighting a smaller guy with a big speed advantage. Khan and Brook looked good but they eventually got hunted down.

Joe Joyce is making his debut in October against Ian Lewison, pretty tough debut but then the guy's 31 and an Olympic silver medalist (imo deserved gold at 2016). The card's being promoted by David Haye.

So roger mayweather really is not doing well. To bad he was apretty good fighter and an even better trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back