Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I'm not going to be the guy who says that believing we're all trapped on a flat disc, surrounded by a giant ice wall is insane.

Well, if there are people in the navy, on battle ships, thinking the world is flat... well, any surprise a USS battle ship ran into a cargo ship, despire satellites and radars?

We need a vetting process for our military!

So given my recent YouTube views are to do with natural disasters or michelle jenneke, why am I bombarded with Katy perry or slipknot videos? Seems a little off piste.

Marlon B Wright passed away last week of cancer.
Rest in Peace.

Random question: who do you guys think are the best current Argentinian boxers?

Castano is likely the best Argentine right now.
Pretty thin right now.

Speaking of Foreman. I knew him first as this very personable guy who sells grills. Very outgoing and friendly. Then I watch him back in the old days and he is the most serious and quiet guy there is. What happened? lol.

The guy used to have the personality of Fedor basically.

Speaking of Foreman. I knew him first as this very personable guy who sells grills. Very outgoing and friendly. Then I watch him back in the old days and he is the most serious and quiet guy there is. What happened? lol.

stopped fighting when you train it gets you in a weird mental state

He found Jesus and became an ordained minister after his first run in boxing, before his comeback as an old man in the late 80s

alright, who's the schmuck that delete my thread with the ref that ended the fight cause a guy was dodging?
I don't care if it was ur grandpa doing that.

edit: it had endless potential comedy.

He found Jesus and became an ordained minister after his first run in boxing, before his comeback as an old man in the late 80s

stopped fighting when you train it gets you in a weird mental state

Tyson is somewhat similar. Massive personality change. I dare say he is even wise and understanding now. And he can laugh at himself and is humble. He has truly grown as a person.

Uchiyama announced his retirement. For the best, he was old and injured, he'll make a good coach I bet. Still one of my favorite punchers of the modern era.

Carl Frampton has apparently missed the weight for his comeback fight vs Andres Gutierrez:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/40756159

Still on but no longer an eliminator.

I'm a bit pissed off with Frampton. First he fights the Santa Cruz rematch like a novice, getting outboxed by a guy he should never have been leading against, then this.

Can't wait to watch Mikaela Mayer pro debut tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back