Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeyo Thompson vs Bryan Vasquez is tonight, but will be tape delayed on FoxDeportes tomorrow at 1 PST/4 EST.

veladamayorgasaraleguipaf-1.jpg

Bscene.

Mayorga and his Din Killer are fighting tonight in Nicaragua.

Artur Beterbiyev someone give me the skinny on how good he is

Artur Beterbiyev someone give me the skinny on how good he is

Superhype right now because of his nationality and power.

Seems decent. Struggled for a few rounds against a nobody last night but found his rhythm and finished the fight.

People make a big deal of him beating Kovalev as an amateur.

Superhype right now because of his nationality and power.

Seems decent. Struggled for a few rounds against a nobody last night but found his rhythm and finished the fight.

People make a big deal of him beating Kovalev as an amateur.

I know he battered Cloud , can't watch that right now but , how did he look , I know that Tavoris has probably fallen off a lot but is usually pretty durable with only Adonis stopping him previously or did that loss take a big chunk out of Tavoris

He dominated Cloud. Wasn't competitive at all.

anyone happen to know where I can watch the Andy Ruiz fight?

I know it's just the lights, but why does it look like a Freddie Roach cardboard cutout?

A cardboard cutout of Freddie Roach would still be an improvement over Mike Stafford.

Ali is in the hospital with pneumonia.

I know it's just the lights, but why does it look like a Freddie Roach cardboard cutout?

Maybe Freddie Roach is a cardboard cut out?

Da
DAAAA
DUUUUUUUM

[YT]bUbgb6taRCk[/YT]

Just heard that Austin Trout might be fighting Anthony Mundine next, anyone heard this too?

The Algieri Show is back on December 5th. Algieri vs Bracero. Algieri has advantages in height, reach, and athleticism. But Bracero has shown a knack for knocking out white guys from the East Coast who don't really look like boxers. Who ya got?!

gabriel-bracero.gif

Algieri_3left.0.gif

Man Bun Down!

Algieri takes a wide Dec imo.

Bracero has never shown a knack for KOing anyone. That KO of Oconnor was about as unexpected as they get.

Correct, if Mundine had have won that back then he may have been able to get somewhere, could have set him up for some big fights in the US.

naw. they were talking about fighting each other before Trout ever fought Cotto. Trout didn't have any type of name back then and Mundine didn't want the fight.

Bracero has never shown a knack for KOing anyone. That KO of Oconnor was about as unexpected as they get.

It's a new knack. He's on a hot streak.

naw. they were talking about fighting each other before Trout ever fought Cotto. Trout didn't have any type of name back then and Mundine didn't want the fight.

I thought Trout had a name then? All I remember is that Mundine didn't want to go near him and then he beat Cotto and I thought it could have been Mundine.

Just read the Yusaf Mack story on the front page, bizarre in the extreme.

Well, I know someone that some people over here wants to be a star next year - Erik Skoglund. However, I saw his fight with Glen Johnson a week or two ago and my god, it was an even fight. If you fight that even against todays Glen Johnson, you have no business going up against someone top 5 or even top 10. Did anyone else see that fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back