Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Ostarine with 25mg daily - week 6 report.

Bottle pretty much gone, maybe a day or two left. Much is the same as previous weeks:

-Weight so far is down about 2.5kg (5.5lb) (bear in mind I was not fat to start with)
-Scales say that I am up about a kg (2.2lb) in muscle mass still while on a caloric deficit.
-After going all over the bloody place, the electric scales now say 12.5% BF down from 14.5-15%
-No real side effects at all so far that I can see, maybe slight drop in libido.
-I haven't been doing any exercise in the last 9 days as I managed to hyper extend my left elbow at work and letting it heal. Just went for my first HIIT sprints on treadmill since injury. Seemed to go fine. Not sure when I'll be able to do weights though.
-Knees still good.

Summary: according to electronic scales: I'm down 5.5lb up 2.2lb muscle and down 2-2.5% BF in 6 weeks. This was over Christmas and new years and included nearly a week and a half of injury time. During the 6 weeks, I managed to exercise much less than normal and still made progress after being stalled for many months.

Very impressed with Ostarine. I will be taking a month off, going back to maintenance and then going again. I would totally recommend anyone else give it a try if you can find a reputable supplier.

Hopefully the reports have been useful to someone... if not, oh well.

Almost exactly my experience. Also my intention.

Where I differed is I ate everything, my weight went up, my fat went down, visibly bigger. The clothes tell, being that some T's are now tight in the arm etc

I've ordered a second and this time I plan to do it without a broken hand.

Almost exactly my experience. Also my intention.

Where I differed is I ate everything, my weight went up, my fat went down, visibly bigger. The clothes tell, being that some T's are now tight in the arm etc

I've ordered a second and this time I plan to do it without a broken hand.

Good to get further confirmation on my experiences.

I was trying to cut on a 500 calorie a day deficit and was hoping for no real muscle loss and somehow appeared to gain a bit while losing fat. Not sure what will happen once I come off the Osta though.

Yeah, injuries suck. I probably would have gotten better results without screwing my elbow... also Christmas and new years probably didn't help but over all, quite happy with the results.

What is the difference between ostarine and lgd?

Pros and cons

Egg yolks, oysters/shellfish, colostrum, cod liver oil, sunflower lecithin, kelp, sage, and garlic.

Cholesterol is the basic building block of all hormones produced by the body; getting more dietary cholesterol means the liver no longer needs to endogenously synthesize as much cholesterol, which is a more risky process for your health.

If what you're really asking after is designer drugs, well, you may as just do your research and use the real stuff.

Is this legit and legal? Asking for a friend.

What is the difference between ostarine and lgd?

Pros and cons

From my understanding:

-LGD is pure bulking. Quite anabolic but is the most supressive of all the SARMS and you'll need to run a SERM for PCT.

-Ostarine can be used for bulking or to minimise muscle loss during a cut which is what I used it for. It sucks to lose muscle mass while dieting and somehow, at least according to my electronic scales, I have managed to cut fat and put on a couple of lb of muscle while on a deficit... which I wouldn't have thought was even possible. went from around 15% down to as of 15 minutes ago 12.3% and over christmas new years and fucking my elbow, my efforts have been pretty half assed.

The place I get SARMS from is called Auslabs. Here's their writeups on the two:

LGD4033
http://www.auslabs.com.au/online-store/!/GAIN-LGD-4033/p/67422397/category=19816212

Ostarine
http://www.auslabs.com.au/online-store/!/MAINTAIN-MK-2866/p/67572319/category=19816212

Taking a month off at maintenance, going to run another 6 weeks of Ostarine, then maybe a month off then a cycle of LGD if all goes well.

Pure bulking on osta I went from 112 to 115 kilos. I lost body fat at the same time so I reckon it was a greater than 3 kilo muscle gain over 7 weeks. That's pretty great.

Starting another. This time without injury.

I recommend Agmatine Sulfate, Creative HCL, carnitine, BCAAs, especially leucine, arginine, synephrine,(anhydrous) caffiene, beta alanine, taurine.
Throw it all in a cup bulk with some kool aid or whatever you like, preferably a coconut water mix.
swallow a bronkaid and get a camera crew.

Pure bulking on osta I went from 112 to 115 kilos. I lost body fat at the same time so I reckon it was a greater than 3 kilo muscle gain over 7 weeks. That's pretty great.

I lost about 1/2 a stone but put on a fair bit of muscle. I've no hard figures on BF percentage but the difference is obvious.

I've not been able to go as hard in the gym as I want because of my elbows. I've got golfers elbow on the left and tennis elbow on the right! I think it was from weighted pull-ups that did it.

What dose did you run for osta and what was your caloric intake over maintenance?

If it works well, I might skip LGD and just use osta to bulk as I already know it doesn't seem to have any noticeable side effects for me.

What dose did you run for osta and what was your caloric intake over maintenance?

If it works well, I might skip LGD and just use osta to bulk as I already know it doesn't seem to have any noticeable side effects for me.

25 to 30mg at the end. I just ate everything..

One word of warning - looks to me like my hair suffered a fair bit over the last 45 days. My hair at the temples has receeded noticeably.

I thought the amount of hair in the sink/shower was odd and Ive had my hair cut and it's obvious. Not good!

I certainly gained hair on my receding scalp from it that I then lost when off.

I certainly gained hair on my receding scalp from it that I then lost when off.

I wish I could say the same. That haircut was a bit alarming! I don't think I'll run it again if it's going to fuck my hairline.

Just a quick update for anyone that may be interested. I have been off it for about a week and a half now and have noticed... absolutely nothing. No side effects at all from what I can see.

I was going to wait a month between runs but I am just waiting for my elbow to get better and then I'll go again. I wish that I'd found this particular supplement years ago.

Just a quick update for anyone that may be interested. I have been off it for about a week and a half now and have noticed... absolutely nothing. No side effects at all from what I can see.

I was going to wait a month between runs but I am just waiting for my elbow to get better and then I'll go again. I wish that I'd found this particular supplement years ago.

Have your lifts dropped at all? Finishing mine coincided with some injury problems and so I had to stop training for a bit. Went back yesterday and most of my lifts are down but then they might be anyway.

I wouldn't have thought a month was long enough is it? I'd be waiting a few months to make damned sure my hormone system was fully bounced back. I does appear that it's somewhat suppressive if the various posts online about bloodtests are anything to go by - not shut-down suppressive and requiring full PCT but suppressive and requiring time to bounce back. I'd guess if you don't give it enough time you could be asking for problems?

It's not a supplement - it's a pretty powerful drug so you can't just abuse it at will I think.

My lift numbers didn't drop but then they didn't rise much, really it was added volume when on. I felt back to normal after a couple of weeks off.

The danger in any muscle enhancing drug would be the heart, prolonged exposure might lead to thickening of walls or increased size, both of which correlate with heart problems.

Received wisdom suggests it is quick changes that cause problems but who knows.

I wouldn't use it a lot but I may well be doing a couple of cycles a year or something else. Now I've seen how I can feel in everyday life and amateur sports while boosting my performance I'm not sure I can go back..

Have your lifts dropped at all? Finishing mine coincided with some injury problems and so I had to stop training for a bit. Went back yesterday and most of my lifts are down but then they might be anyway.

I wouldn't have thought a month was long enough is it? I'd be waiting a few months to make damned sure my hormone system was fully bounced back. I does appear that it's somewhat suppressive if the various posts online about bloodtests are anything to go by - not shut-down suppressive and requiring full PCT but suppressive and requiring time to bounce back. I'd guess if you don't give it enough time you could be asking for problems?

It's not a supplement - it's a pretty powerful drug so you can't just abuse it at will I think.

Unfortunately, as of today, I haven't lifted in a month so I wouldn't know :-( I was moving some stuff at work and dropped something, not heavy, maybe 20lb, caught it but hyper extended my left elbow and have been in pain ever since. It's 90-95% good now but I am not going to rush it. Also seeing a surgeon on Tuesday for my knees... pretty shit month but at east I haven't put on any weight.

I have read that it's mildly suppressive and your T should go back to normal after a couple of weeks but I'm waiting about a month anyway. If my T has dropped at all, it wouldn't be by much.

I think I have taken a fairly sensible approach actually. Researched thoroughly, started at low dose, used recommended dose, regularly recorded experience during and after use and am spending longer off it than recommended, despite seeing zero effects.

I've been training 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day. Given up alcohol, been hitting a lot of hypertrophy isolation work as well as my main lifts and I'm seeing good things. The recovery and ability to train is probably the most impressive aspect. That and the nutrient partitioning.

Hard work is lame and for squares, there has to be a shortcut

not srs

Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

You are right. People want the miracle drug.
Funny thing is, nobody want's to work hard. Oh well.

Back