Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

that stuff is pretty expensive for 30 days. especially if you stacked with any of their other products.

what's the best place to get in the states or to have shipped internationally? i'm working abroad right now, but will visit the states/home soon.

I am fairly risk averse so just going with ostarine for the moment. I'm old so the money doesn't bother me at all. I just hope to get some results.

Sorry can't help you, I live here so I only looked into Australia.

I ordered ostarine, but cancelled an hour later. I came across some reports of badness when taken with prescription finasteride. The majority of reports are positive for osta, but I'm not gonna chance it.

I don't know about others experience and I am only 5 days in but it's nothing but awesome for me so far.

I want to find the person who invented this stuff and kiss them.

I don't know about others experience and I am only 5 days in but it's nothing but awesome for me so far.

I want to find the person who invented this stuff and kiss them.

But do you take any prescription stuff like I mentioned?

But do you take any prescription stuff like I mentioned?

Admittedly no. But jesus... I had no idea how much my knees were actually hurting and how it just became part of everything I did until it suddenly stopped. Holy crap, what a difference.

Probably best to be cautious in your case. That's why I started off on a half dose to see if there were any side effects. So far, the only side effects for me are more energy, more reps, easier workouts with shorter recovery and no knee pain.

Admittedly no. But jesus... I had no idea how much my knees were actually hurting and how it just became part of everything I did until it suddenly stopped. Holy crap, what a difference.

Probably best to be cautious in your case. That's why I started off on a half dose to see if there were any side effects. So far, the only side effects for me are more energy, more reps, easier workouts with shorter recovery and no knee pain.

I reordered it actually. Going to continue to read about my situation and if I decide to try it then at least I have it. Seems like it's gonna get harder and harder to get, or at least get at a cheaper price.

I only take that one prescription so trying to get more info. After reading different forums it seems like it was the same guy posting his experience on multiple forums and not multiple people.

If you're concerned, maybe start off on a quarter dose for a day or two then half, then three quarters etc, just to make sure there are no negative sides.

If they move to make it illegal here I'll just but 10 bottles and save them up... after I ask them about how long this stuff is shelf storable I guess.

Last edited:
I ordered ostarine, but cancelled an hour later. I came across some reports of badness when taken with prescription finasteride. The majority of reports are positive for osta, but I'm not gonna chance it.

I have been on dutasteride for 12 years. I have not seen any issues with the Ostarine (20mg ED) I am taking.

Ostarine update, it's fixed my knee joint and shoulder joint (left side) that both seemed overly loose and clicked with stretching (osteopath I had seen in the past had noticed too much play in both joints).

I used to suffer fatigue in my left side, which has all but gone.

Ostarine update, it's fixed my knee joint and shoulder joint (left side) that both seemed overly loose and clicked with stretching (osteopath I had seen in the past had noticed too much play in both joints).

I used to suffer fatigue in my left side, which has all but gone.

This stuff is pretty awesome right? I wish I had heard of it years ago.

It remains to be seen if my knees will still be good once I go off cycle, no idea but it would be nice.

Were you buying it for bulking or cutting? How's the results looking so far?

This stuff is pretty awesome right? I wish I had heard of it years ago.

It remains to be seen if my knees will still be good once I go off cycle, no idea but it would be nice.

Were you buying it for bulking or cutting? How's the results looking so far?

Cutting and hoping to heal some problems, I'm pushing 41.

The cutting bit is not so great but if it just sorts the problems out then I will be very happy.

Hope it lasts longer than BPC 157, my problems came back after 3 months.

Cutting and hoping to heal some problems, I'm pushing 41.

The cutting bit is not so great but if it just sorts the problems out then I will be very happy.

Hope it lasts longer than BPC 157, my problems came back after 3 months.

I'm just a spring chicken (37 lol) but as they say, it's not the age, it's the mileage right?

That's disappointing about the cutting but hey, I'd re-buy it just for the difference in my knees. If i had to run it for a week every 3 months, I'd do it in a second.

It could be psychosomatic but my workouts seem easier and recovery time is way quicker. 3 x full body weights and 1 x HIIT sprints so far and will probably do weights again tomorrow. Not bad for an old fart.

I have been on dutasteride for 12 years. I have not seen any issues with the Ostarine (20mg ED) I am taking.

It's not during the cycle, it's after that I'm worried about. Apparently for the user who's post I read after he came off ostarine the finasteride and minoxidil stops working and he was shedding like crazy.

It's not during the cycle, it's after that I'm worried about. Apparently for the user who's post I read after he came off ostarine the finasteride and minoxidil stops working and he was shedding like crazy.

WTF is minoxidil? Never heard of it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sarms.3211025/page-4

Finasteride and minoxidil are not going to just stop working, Ostarine must have been competitive with DHT on the hair follicle androgen receptors and when you stop taking it your going to get a shed, does not mean your going to loose the hair you kept from Finasteride and minoxidil.

Sarms don't seem to be as selective as they say.

Back