Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Are you on a cycle currently?

Finished 3 weeks ago but did 3 courses over 7 months. Gained some good quality mass and got stronger. Did no cardio, so expected a corresponding rise in BP and there it is.

Take away so far is my work capacity went up and is not diminishing. I'm still able to reliably hit 150% reps in my final set. I have however recently put in place a lot more hypertrophy and isolation work and that is definitely carrying over to my main lifts. So it's no double blind situation, no complaints so far though.

Finished 3 weeks ago but did 3 courses over 7 months. Gained some good quality mass and got stronger. Did no cardio, so expected a corresponding rise in BP and there it is.

Take away so far is my work capacity went up and is not diminishing. I'm still able to reliably hit 150% reps in my final set. I have however recently put in place a lot more hypertrophy and isolation work and that is definitely carrying over to my main lifts. So it's no double blind situation, no complaints so far though.
Looks like you're keeping the strength gained! That's good to hear.

I'd say it is without a doubt the MK as I had the exact same reaction. Chest tight, blood pressure went up by over 50% and felt like crap. Took it once and said fuck this and poured it down the drain.

If taking new substances like this, it's best to only take one new one at a time so you can judge the effects.

How much MG did you take?

I just received my bottle of purple pills (lol) at 10mg per capsule.
Now I'm starting to worry about taking it

How much MG did you take?

I just received my bottle of purple pills (lol) at 10mg per capsule.
Now I'm starting to worry about taking it

I don't even remember at this point. I think I took 10mg it was absolutely fucked and I threw the whole $150+ bottle in the bin. Definitely not worth going through that crap again.

Your mileage may vary obviously.

I went from about 113/68 BP with mid 40's resting heart rate to 180/102 and 90 resting heart rate while laying on the couch. No idea what would happen if I tried to work out like that. For a fit guy who's still in his 30's, chest pain from just laying there is pretty scary. Fuck that for a joke.

I don't even remember at this point. I think I took 10mg it was absolutely fucked and I threw the whole $150+ bottle in the bin. Definitely not worth going through that crap again.

Your mileage may vary obviously.

I went from about 113/68 BP with mid 40's resting heart rate to 180/102 and 90 resting heart rate while laying on the couch. No idea what would happen if I tried to work out like that. For a fit guy who's still in his 30's, chest pain from just laying there is pretty scary. Fuck that for a joke.

I brought my bottle from Brissy. 90caps at 180 (think I got gipped lol)

Where was your bottle from?

Mines a company in China "X'ian Lyphar Biotech"

So I'm thinking about going on a cycle of this stuff. Any legit websites that sell it?

How do you noticed a rise in the BP? Do you measure regularly your BP or do you only measure it when you feel something is wrong?

How do you noticed a rise in the BP? Do you measure regularly your BP or do you only measure it when you feel something is wrong?

Adhoc, using an arm cuff machine. Every couple of months or so.

My bp has gone down to 124-128 systolic. I usually run around 136-142 range. Not complaining though. Been off of it for about a week now. Strength is still up there and I do feel more of a "pump" since I've been off. My volume and work capacity are less than what it was while on the ostra, but higher than before I started it. My weight went from 205 to 223 over the 6 or so weeks.
Full disclosure I did clean up my diet hardcore and put in about 4000 clean calories per day consistently and protein intake was up around 1gram per pound. Consistently every day.

As I stated earlier... I'm currently on Mk-677 for the last 2 weeks at 10mg a cap.

I started only on 1 tab of 10mg (to see if it would kill me lol) and now onto 2 dosage of 10mg.
1 after morning training and 1 after dinner.

It's a bit early to say, but I'm feeling good with my recovery.

Not looking a bulking/mass just trying to shred and recover.

I noticed the joint and tendon issues I've had for years almost instantly minimized which a lot for a lot higher work capacity and frequency. Counting down the days until I can start it up again!

I noticed the joint and tendon issues I've had for years almost instantly minimized which a lot for a lot higher work capacity and frequency. Counting down the days until I can start it up again!

Same. I didn't even realise how very fucked my knees were and how much pain I was actually in as it was just normal for me until I started to take Ostarine and the pain just stopped within 2 days of taking it.

I'm just finishing off my 3rd bottle in about 7 months now so haven't been off it for more than 6 weeks at a time. I won't be having any until I get back from Europe in October. After a month holiday, I'm guessing I'll need to diet my ass off for a while. Hopefully the knee pain won't come back.

Don't want side-effects like balls shrinking.

Other than being more lean and strong I'd be hard pressed to identify any sides. Maybe blood pressure but I can't be sure it went up by much, still in normal range. That's after 3 cycles no cardio mind. Zero effect on balls although sex drive did oscillate slightly, maybe some scalp hair growth but not sure.

All the sides were, if there, barely noticeable. The benefits were obvious.

Ostarine isn't an anabolic steroid dude. After three cycles, my nuts are still fine.

Is this it?

ost-1.jpg

What would you recommend for healing... Ostarine or TB500?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back