Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Thank you for respones,i though some of you had experiece with that brand so thats why i asked. Researching ostarine right now and world shipping stuff. Cheers.

If you do then Receptorchem.co.uk is a legit source.

Thanks for link mate,i wrote to them if they ship to my country. Im gonna go with
GW-501516 (CARDARINE) :)

Wanted to put this out there:
Day 1- 12.5mg around 5pm. (Tastes terrible btw)
Hit the gym around 730 with some preworkout for pulls and accessory back work. Normally, I have bad tendinitis in both elbows/fore arms. Instantly I noticed the pain and discomfort from the tendinitis was barely noticeable. Normally, by the time i start accessory work my elbows are tight and painful at this point. This time: no pain at all. Felt amazing. The golfers/ tennis elbow has been plaguing me for over 2 years.
I'll update with more in the next few days.

The effect on tendons and bones is great, my joint favorite effect with the lack of recovery time.

Yes, the taste is amazing. I want to take a picture of someone trying it for the first time!

Hei phlog,do people from Receptor Chem even respond to emails? I wrote them about three emails already and nothing,some guys from evolutionary.org are shitting the Receptor Chem and that their products give you gyno.. Kinda hardto trust them with payment if they cant respond to freakign email.

Hei phlog,do people from Receptor Chem even respond to emails? I wrote them about three emails already and nothing,some guys from evolutionary.org are shitting the Receptor Chem and that their products give you gyno.. Kinda hardto trust them with payment if they cant respond to freakign email.

All I can say is that the ostarine has to my knowledge been fine (3 orders so far), and that my orders have been promptly dispatched. Past that I can't tell you any more.

I'm no expert and it was the first stuff I tried so I can't compare it to any other.

All the best!

Im about to start a lgd 4033 and GW cycle hoping for some recoup. need to lose the gut I got doing gomad like an idiot

Well my source of Ostarine (Aus Labs) has a 24 hour 20% off flash sale so now is as good a time as any to run anther cycle. Just need to cut about 2-3lb down to 80kg (176lb) before I start to attempt to get to a solid 85kg in 6-7 weeks before it runs out.

If I can put on another solid 5kg of weight and then cut back down afterwards like last time I should be pretty much beast mode, especially for a guy that is turning 38 at the end of next month... right in time to disappear to Europe for a month and return as a (very happy) giant fatass.

Still 0 side effects from Ostarine, no noticeable suppression after use and no PCT used.

For those
Of you that used ostarine, at the end of the 4 week period did you taper the dose ?

For those
Of you that used ostarine, at the end of the 4 week period did you taper the dose ?

Nope.

Have increased dose to 30ish mg a day now but then I'm 6'6" 260lbs lean so I figured I should dose on the heavier side of what's thrown around as recommendations.

I feel best the week after an increase but that could just be placebo.

When it's done I stop. I've used a PCT and just stopped raw and there was no difference.

Your experience may vary. A legitimate source is a must.

Nope.

Have increased dose to 30ish mg a day now but then I'm 6'6" 260lbs lean so I figured I should dose on the heavier side of what's thrown around as recommendations.

I feel best the week after an increase but that could just be placebo.

When it's done I stop. I've used a PCT and just stopped raw and there was no difference.

Your experience may vary. A legitimate source is a must.
Thanks. I got it through receptor Chem in the U.K. I started at the 24mg per day and have been staying at that daily.

Thanks. I got it through receptor Chem in the U.K. I started at the 24mg per day and have been staying at that daily.

That's what I did too, just used 24mg per day until it ran out, no PCT or anything and am on my third bottle with no issues.

Well this is kind of fucked. I was all set to run another cycle but two days after ordering it, I tore something in my left shoulder... crap. Not sure how bad it is but when it gets cold it hurts like a motherfucker and given it's the first day of winter and freezing, this is going to be heaps of fun :-(

Starting to think that at my age, I should just be dialing it back a bit and not pushing for PBs etc as I just have too many injuries from the last two decades *sigh* getting old sucks.

i'm starting up an 8 week cycle now. hoping for the best.

Yeah, I'd be concerned about that as well, if I hadn't lost my hair on top aged 25. C'est la vie.

Ostarine might help that then, very little of anything said online about hair effect. Gotta worry about contamination of course so due diligence needed on supplier. Basically like a low dose of a mild steroid, from what I've read.

Just started my 3rd go at it and no negative sides yet.
giphy.gif

Any good supplements for women to take to become stronger?

Any good supplements for women to take to become stronger?

Apparently women can use ostarine, I recommend doing your own research. Maybe look for female bodybuilding forums or the like?

Back