Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

@Phlog what is your consumption of ostarine? 25mg or more?
What cycle? 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off ? or 6 weeks on 4 weeks off?

What may happen if we continuously take Ostarine, without off periods?

@Phlog what is your consumption of ostarine? 25mg or more?
What cycle? 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off ? or 6 weeks on 4 weeks off?

What may happen if we continuously take Ostarine, without off periods?
25mg to start edging to 30mg at close, 6 weeks approx 3-4 weeks off.

You'd have to run experiments, but I'd expect either reduced efficacy or not.

The greatest benefit is that I can train 2hrs of heavy weight and be good the next day.

I recently had a bit of a scare with a combo of Ostarine and MK677. My blood pressure went up a lot, especially diastolic and got heart palpitations - started feeling not too good at all. I don't know which one it was as obviously I stopped both immediately. So it's definitely worth getting basic medical checks done when you're on anything this strong. Nothing is worth a stroke or similar.

I recently had a bit of a scare with a combo of Ostarine and MK677. My blood pressure went up a lot, especially diastolic and got heart palpitations - started feeling not too good at all. I don't know which one it was as obviously I stopped both immediately. So it's definitely worth getting basic medical checks done when you're on anything this strong. Nothing is worth a stroke or similar.
Maybe don't do it in the first place when no tests have been done on the product?

25mg to start edging to 30mg at close, 6 weeks approx 3-4 weeks off.

You'd have to run experiments, but I'd expect either reduced efficacy or not.
How do you do to extract the 5mg extra? You use the powder version or liquid?

How do you do to extract the 5mg extra? You use the powder version or liquid?

Liquid, I weigh 118 kilos though so proportionally it's not much of an increase.

Just saying... might as well do the real thing.

Except I am interested in ostarine for its bone and ligament repair, also the lack of effect on prostate. The targeted nature of ostarine was what brought me to it. Cheaper too.

Did you take it prior to your workout or a set time each day?

It has a half life of 23.something hours so once a day is appropriate.

I repeat this is a new and broadly untested supplement so prudence and a great deal of research is necessary before dabbling.

Hello,went through the whole thread and got really interested in trying out Ostarine Sarm. I have really intensive trainings with small room of breaks;

-Running every day 3 miles high tempo
-Lifting weights
-Exercises for strenthg/condition five days per week
-I do grappling

Otherwise im in midtwenties --> slim fit,with good endurance,power and muscles. My height is 173cm with 73 kg,so reason for taking it would be to recover faster between trainings.

Now this kind of thing is hard to get in my country and only one i found is this brand,what is your opinion of this?

sarm-s1-in-s458f3518e773.jpg

Hello,went through the whole thread and got really interested in trying out Ostarine Sarm. I have really intensive trainings with small room of breaks;

-Running every day 3 miles high tempo
-Lifting weights
-Exercises for strenthg/condition five days per week
-I do grappling

Otherwise im in midtwenties --> slim fit,with good endurance,power and muscles. My height is 173cm with 73 kg,so reason for taking it would be to recover faster between trainings.

Now this kind of thing is hard to get in my country and only one i found is this brand,what is your opinion of this?

sarm-s1-in-s458f3518e773.jpg

Sorry dude. I ain't doing your research for ya. I recommend checking forums of users to obtain solid recommendations and if you can't get that then importing.

That said I would also consider just sleeping more and eating well. In my 20's I'd not have needed the extra help that near 40, playing American football, I do now.

You make your own decisions though and for what it's worth I haven't seen a downside yet.

Might die from heart cancer at 60 or something, who knows.

I'd say it is without a doubt the MK as I had the exact same reaction. Chest tight, blood pressure went up by over 50% and felt like crap. Took it once and said fuck this and poured it down the drain.

If taking new substances like this, it's best to only take one new one at a time so you can judge the effects.

Meh, fuck getting old, it's over-rated. I'll happily off myself before I end up an incontinent drooling mess in an old folks home.

Sorry dude. I ain't doing your research for ya. I recommend checking forums of users to obtain solid recommendations and if you can't get that then importing.

That said I would also consider just sleeping more and eating well. In my 20's I'd not have needed the extra help that near 40, playing American football, I do now.

You make your own decisions though and for what it's worth I haven't seen a downside yet.

Thank you for respones,i though some of you had experiece with that brand so thats why i asked. Researching ostarine right now and world shipping stuff. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back