Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Do you take anything during PCT?
What will happen if you just take nothing and stop Ostarine for 4 weeks and starts again?

Any bad results on women?
Re women, reports are it works for them too and it's selective nature prevents any side effects also! Have not seen it yet, just read stuff online.
I read that it was not to be taken by women.

I read that it was not to be taken by women.
In the contrary, lot of women have taken it with good results it seems and no side effect.

What are the alternative products that women can take to get lean muscle. Women are much more inclined to stock fat so harder to eliminate.

It was from Receptorchem.co.uk a site recommended on a UK body building forum. They're a legitimate provider ime.

Yeah a lot of people getting money for nothing in the industry, but research in the last 10 yrs has provided pro hormones and SARMs, both seem effective. I would rather do T than all of them, except ostarine, it seems to be a zero downside low effect. A low effect is a great deal more than the placebo oft sold in boosters.
Really?

receptorchem?

Never heard of it.

I want to get jacked like Hugh Jackman.
Why not aim to be 100% natty, like all natural, Yoel Romero? So natty, he's never even taken a protein shake in his life

Why not aim to be 100% natty, like all natural, Yoel Romero? So natty, he's never even taken a protein shake in his life

Man, ain't nobody got time for dat.

Want to stay natural. Still have a full head of hair. Don't want to go bald like most of my friends.

Yeah, I'd be concerned about that as well, if I hadn't lost my hair on top aged 25. C'est la vie.

Ostarine might help that then, very little of anything said online about hair effect. Gotta worry about contamination of course so due diligence needed on supplier. Basically like a low dose of a mild steroid, from what I've read.

Just started my 3rd go at it and no negative sides yet.

Want to look like Bob Paris.

b21853c69b5803d7d165a8707a86c5f9.jpg

ANY tips on where to buy from?

Search forums for consensus, I am in the UK and got Receptorchem.co.uk as legit source. I'm on my 3Rd batch from them and have nothing bad to say about it.

Thanks, been trying to find it from a us supplier and no luck so far.

Back