Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Absolutely not. For several reasons:

Firstly you should be really sure as to why you're going to take a research chemical without a many decade cohort of users to determine the long term effects. It's got to be really important to you. As a novice lifter you don't know yet how important it will be to you, if you give up in a year it was a total waste taking something.

Secondly there is a very real psychological effect from taking performance enhancing drugs. It's real hard to develop the discipline to work out ,every week, forever. If you take a PED and enjoy an almost visible improvement in muscle density/mass and fat loss you will find it drastically more difficult to be motivated when not on the substance. You get trapped in cycles of training and substances and you begin living in an unsustainable model. It's hard enough dealing with this after years of natural lifting.

Personally I used it because I wanted to recover from a bone break quicker and better so as to return to my football program quicker. Then my motivation was to use it to maintain my competitive ability, with fucked knee tendons, playing as a offensive tackle against the most athletic individuals on the defence with them regularly being just over half my age.

Were I lifting for aesthetics, or were I in my 20's I would absolutely not take a PED. My lifting buddy wanted to try ostarine and had an adverse reaction (low energy, tried it 3 times, same result), he's in his 40's, I asked him why not try testosterone as we have vastly more data about its relative risk from people using it for decades.

Rambling but I hope that answers you a bit.

Fair enough, thanks for the answer.
But I'm just really interested in knowing if it will make the noob gains come quicker or won't boost them at all?
For example, a noob can be expected to gain 25lb of lean muscle in a year, with Ostarine will this be shortened to 3 months or so? How long would you say if you had to estimate?
Just curious and interested in knowing if it'll accelerate noob gains

Fair enough, thanks for the answer.
But I'm just really interested in knowing if it will make the noob gains come quicker or won't boost them at all?
For example, a noob can be expected to gain 25lb of lean muscle in a year, with Ostarine will this be shortened to 3 months or so? How long would you say if you had to estimate?
Just curious and interested in knowing if it'll accelerate noob gains

It's supposed to work by increasing your androgen receptors activity so I don't see why it wouldn't. Seems legit. It depends on whether there are hard limits to the receptors activity, whether their activity scale linearly etc.

It's supposed to work by increasing your androgen receptors activity so I don't see why it wouldn't. Seems legit. It depends on whether there are hard limits to the receptors activity, whether their activity scale linearly etc.

Fair enough. Did you see unnaturally high strength gains too or only just muscle?

Hey guys, sorry if this is against rules.

Do any of you use a non steroid alternatives that you find work?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_antler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Mountain_oysters
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomegranate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_(fruit)

From my own experience, lack of sunlight will absolutely crash your Testosterone. And I am white like milk and got my daily 10-15 minutes. It's not nearly enough. If you're brown or black, get as much sun as possible. Just my 2 cents.

Fair enough. Did you see unnaturally high strength gains too or only just muscle?

Both strength and mass. Most felt increase was work capacity. Both in reps per session and recovery.

Both strength and mass. Most felt increase was work capacity. Both in reps per session and recovery.
fair enough
one last question, thoughts on someone taking this just for boxing? for endurance purposes rather than size/strength? how was your endurance?

fair enough
one last question, thoughts on someone taking this just for boxing? for endurance purposes rather than size/strength? how was your endurance?

Building muscle mass will generally have a detrimental effect to your cardiovascular endurance if that's what you're talking about.

My heavy weight lifting benefited of increased number of reps per set and more sets.

fair enough
Quit trying to take shortcuts if you're a noob and haven't even plateaued naturally yet.

Wait until you're old or injured to consider this stuff.

If you want a boost, check out some of the natural herbs and adaptogens and stuff recommended by others in the tribulus thread.

There are no shortcuts. Build yourself up the right way if you're just starting.

Quit trying to take shortcuts if you're a noob and haven't even plateaued naturally yet.

Wait until you're old or injured to consider this stuff.

If you want a boost, check out some of the natural herbs and adaptogens and stuff recommended by others in the tribulus thread.

There are no shortcuts. Build yourself up the right way if you're just starting.

@thelion1999 listen to this man. Work hard and find your potential before you consider any of this shit. Training 5 days a week, for years is the route to success, not a pill or serum.

not a noob here, been lifting for a few years. But I'm also interested in knowing what results ostarine would do for a noob, @Phlog how much muscle did you gain during your cycle and what's your experience?

not a noob here, been lifting for a few years. But I'm also interested in knowing what results ostarine would do for a noob, @Phlog how much muscle did you gain during your cycle and what's your experience?

I trained lifting heavy 5 days a week, sometimes twice a day. A couple of kilos lean muscle probably in 2 months. I think I reported it properly ITT

The muscle fatigue from the Rad-140 is nuts, the Ostarine and LGD I could go every night of the week for two hours, on the Rad my muscles have grown but my god they're fatigued af. I think Ostarine and LGD is the best combo.

Havn't yet. After 2 months on expect a little mild effect on your T for a week. No need for PCT.
do you think taking it for just 4 weeks for a first cycle is worth it? did you see a good effect after a month or do they kick in later on?

I felt it took a couple of weeks to be really working. I think testing ones reaction to things makes sense.

do you think taking it for just 4 weeks for a first cycle is worth it? did you see a good effect after a month or do they kick in later on?

4 weeks on LGD and Ostarine I noticed significant changes in strength and appearance, but I was quite receptive, the noticeable gains tapered off soon after, but when comparing photos the difference was apparent.

4 weeks on LGD and Ostarine I noticed significant changes in strength and appearance, but I was quite receptive, the noticeable gains tapered off soon after, but when comparing photos the difference was apparent.
Can you share the pics? No homo. Blur your face or something if you like

Can you share the pics? No homo. Blur your face or something if you like

First photo was 2 months ago at 59.9kg
2nd was 4 weeks in at 64kg after osta and LGD
3rd was this week finishing my Rad140 at 67.5kg

Attachments

• C321073B-50C6-4980-B4B8-C6E8F53B871A.jpeg
    C321073B-50C6-4980-B4B8-C6E8F53B871A.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 45
  • E154B1D2-302A-448A-8E39-1AA358EA95AD.jpeg
    E154B1D2-302A-448A-8E39-1AA358EA95AD.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 0BED5BB6-ABB1-4316-87B8-DD55585B385D.jpeg
    0BED5BB6-ABB1-4316-87B8-DD55585B385D.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 37
Im looking for suppliments/vitamins that will benifet me with mma that is NOT banned for compition does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Back