Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Currently on LGD and Ostarine, just finished the first week, it's been working quite well. I've put on some weight and my strength has gone up. I attribute some of the strength gains to a placebo effect but the size has definitely happened, I'm not exactly Arnold Schwazenegro yet but I'm happy with the small gains I've made so far.
Source?

I need to make one thing clear, i want to buy this https://receptorchem.co.uk/sarm/mk-2866-ostarine/
Do i need to inject it into my? or i can drink it ? (1ml from dropper)

Looks like they're only selling you the powder. You're going to have to reconstitute that in either PEG or ethanol(propylene glycol or high proof grain alcohol+deionized water) if you want your test subject to take it orally. I guess you could get a small enough scoop and mirco scale in order to measure out each dose if you want to make capsules or just throw a scoop of the powder in your test subject's mouth and choke it down.

Don't inject that shit, you're gonna really fuck up your research participant if you do that.

Last edited:
Looks like they're only selling you the powder. You're going to have to reconstitute that in either PEG or ethanol(propylene glycol or high proof grain alcohol+deionized water) if you want your test subject to take it orally. I guess you could get a small enough scoop and mirco scale in order to measure out each dose if you want to make capsules or just throw a scoop of the powder in your test subject's mouth and choke it down.

Don't inject that shit, you're gonna really fuck up your research participant if you do that.

https://receptorchem.co.uk/sarm/mk-2866-ostarine/
Look it even says "50ML @ 25MG/ML | 99% PURITY"
that shit has to be liquid it says freaking ML... 50 ML Bottel like yo that should like liquid to me.. not powder..

The liquid is oral. You still get some of the steroid side effects. This drug is very mild and isn't some miracle drug. You can up the dose though but that just increases the sides.

Nearly finished 2 weeks on Osta and LGD, thinking of dropping LGD and swapping to RAD-140

How much weight did you gain? why dropping LGD ?
So far I've put on about 1.5-2kg of muscle, my fat has been melting away too. Rad-140 is more powerful than LGD for muscle growth that's why.

So far I've put on about 1.5-2kg of muscle, my fat has been melting away too. Rad-140 is more powerful than LGD for muscle growth that's why.
Keep us updated, Rad-140 seems pretty dope, and i guess stacked with ostarine and cardarine will have you shredded and bigger in 8 weeks.

Keep us updated, Rad-140 seems pretty dope, and i guess stacked with ostarine and cardarine will have you shredded and bigger in 8 weeks.

Cardarine can't even be bought in Australia anymore :(. Ostarine and Rad-140 seems like a good idea but at this stage I may buy LGD Again and complete the 8 week cycle

Wow, this thread is still going... About to start cycle 5 of Ostarine... had more than a year off in between and became a giant fatass(by my standards)

Came back from six weeks in Europe at 91.4kg (201.08lb) Back down to 88.5kg (194.7lb) after 3.5 weeks. Getting back into sprints and weights and am aiming to be back to 82kg (180.4lb) by the end of the year.

I should piss it in, I just want to run Osta to minimise muscle loss during the cut.

@Phlog @Contempt would you recommend ostarine to a novice lifter who hasn't fully made his noob gains yet? will it accelerate how quickly I make those gains?

@Phlog @Contempt would you recommend ostarine to a novice lifter who hasn't fully made his noob gains yet? will it accelerate how quickly I make those gains?

Absolutely not. For several reasons:

Firstly you should be really sure as to why you're going to take a research chemical without a many decade cohort of users to determine the long term effects. It's got to be really important to you. As a novice lifter you don't know yet how important it will be to you, if you give up in a year it was a total waste taking something.

Secondly there is a very real psychological effect from taking performance enhancing drugs. It's real hard to develop the discipline to work out ,every week, forever. If you take a PED and enjoy an almost visible improvement in muscle density/mass and fat loss you will find it drastically more difficult to be motivated when not on the substance. You get trapped in cycles of training and substances and you begin living in an unsustainable model. It's hard enough dealing with this after years of natural lifting.

Personally I used it because I wanted to recover from a bone break quicker and better so as to return to my football program quicker. Then my motivation was to use it to maintain my competitive ability, with fucked knee tendons, playing as a offensive tackle against the most athletic individuals on the defence with them regularly being just over half my age.

Were I lifting for aesthetics, or were I in my 20's I would absolutely not take a PED. My lifting buddy wanted to try ostarine and had an adverse reaction (low energy, tried it 3 times, same result), he's in his 40's, I asked him why not try testosterone as we have vastly more data about its relative risk from people using it for decades.

Rambling but I hope that answers you a bit.

Back