Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Anyone know if osta helps accelerate broken bone healing? If so, dosages the same (25mg) or lower like with cutting?

Im on PCT right now but Ostarine was awesome, crazy long time pumps, muscles always hard, lifts improved, reps improved. I was eating shit and sometimes not eating but kept the same strength. Ive gotten stronger but not crazy stronger, but I could definitely do what I did for 2 reps to 4-5 reps. Hope I can keep it but ive been off for 3 days.

I can't post a thread i would like to know if Receptorchem.co.uk is safe? Planning on buying ostarine to run for 12 weeks

Anyone know if osta helps accelerate broken bone healing? If so, dosages the same (25mg) or lower like with cutting?

I've used it after breaking my hand and was lifting heavy within 4-5 weeks. 25mg

I can't post a thread i would like to know if Receptorchem.co.uk is safe? Planning on buying ostarine to run for 12 weeks

That's where I and my friends have gone, I've been happy with the product.

I wouldnt recommend running 25g for 12 weeks. By the 8th week, I did get a few headaches ad did get ill (maybe due to weather change idk), I was strongest during the last weeks though. Ill run it for 6 weeks next time though at 20mg. I just loved the muscles being firm. Also huge gains downstairs in terms of hardness.

I wouldnt recommend running 25g for 12 weeks. By the 8th week, I did get a few headaches ad did get ill (maybe due to weather change idk), I was strongest during the last weeks though. Ill run it for 6 weeks next time though at 20mg. I just loved the muscles being firm. Also huge gains downstairs in terms of hardness.
What about being off of it though? You softer everywhere?

What about being off of it though? You softer everywhere?
Im on PCT now, but my muscles arent hard but they still have some hardness, I look less bloated, leaner but hen I have a pump, I look the same. My favourite thing about ostarine was the sleep. You slept like a rock.

But get this, Im stronger off it aswell, wtf.

About to start an Ostarine LGD stack to regain the weight myself and my housemate lost while we had the flu for 3 weeks. What kind of PCT do I need for this stack?

About to start an Ostarine LGD stack to regain the weight myself and my housemate lost while we had the flu for 3 weeks. What kind of PCT do I need for this stack?
Im running nolva + daa for 3-4 weeks.

20/20/20/10 for nolva.

I only did ostarine but I just wanted to feel a bit safe. I wanna get back on it because man it felt great.

@Phlog & @D Train
How long did yall wait to run ostarine again? Im gonna finish up pct in a week, Im planning on running it again after I wait for a month or get back on it immediately?

20/20/20/10 for nolva.

I only did ostarine but I just wanted to feel a bit safe. I wanna get back on it because man it felt great.

@Phlog & @D Train
How long did yall wait to run ostarine again? Im gonna finish up pct in a week, Im planning on running it again after I wait for a month or get back on it immediately?

Same time off as on. Brofist.

20/20/20/10 for nolva.

@Phlog & @D Train

Yeah I'm not to worried about the PCT for these ones, I got them from a university in Australia they're 100% legit. I'll get bloods done towards the end to check my testosterone suppression but right now I'm not concerned

20/20/20/10 for nolva.

@Phlog & @D Train
I did a 10 week cycle with no PCT and no side effects.
I did LGD 6 months later on the same cycle.

I did a 10 week cycle with no PCT and no side effects.
I did LGD 6 months later on the same cycle.
What did you like more, Ostarine or LGD? What were the benefits youve gotten from both etc.

What did you like more, Ostarine or LGD? What were the benefits youve gotten from both etc.
I probably liked Osta better. I felt awesome. I had some nagging joint pain that disappeared almost immediately. I put on several good pounds and set new PRs. To be fair, my diet was ON POINT while I was on it.
The LGD was good too and most people seem to respond better to that. But for me, I’ll do a cycle of Osta next. I didn’t have any side effects with either.

Thanks for answering bro, but you didn't tell me if Receptor chem is legit source to get ostarine from :)

I've used it after breaking my hand and was lifting heavy within 4-5 weeks. 25mg

That's where I and my friends have gone, I've been happy with the product.

Thanks mate! What do you think of 12 Weeks 25mg Cycle of ostarine?, Today i might Buy Ostarine 2x 50ml.. Recently i injured my Shoulder so not sure if i should even take ostarine... Cause i'm recovering i know ostarine can heal joints not if same thing can happen for my shoulder :(
For PCT i was thinking just to run Test booster this one GERMAN FORGE T-BOOSTER PROFESSIONAL and multi Vitamin

20/20/20/10 for nolva.

@Phlog & @D Train

What is your source for buying Ostarine?

Back