Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Pumps are crazy long, I wont even go gym and still feel like im pumped. Muscles actually feel like you expect em to feel, firmer, harder etc. More vasuclarity when lifting heavy in the gym.
Erections are harder
Recovery is way way improved, like Id work with 100% and recover fully in a day instead feeling fatigued for a week
I havent been eating enough, for 2 days, fat is dropping but Im actually stronger in the gym
Im actually moving what I struggled to do for 2 reps, to 4-5, amazing on a deficit.
Balls feel constantly full.

But the absolute best thing, the sleep, with only 8 hours, you wake up feeling like you slept 12, your skin looks better, everything.
I should probably start eating more and properly to reap benefits. Drinking more too.

You could sleep only a couple of hours and have nice deep sleeps, they need to do research on this shit.
What dosage?

What dosage?
2 pills, so 20mg.

This is really working on me, one negative though.

I need to drink a lot of water, waay waaay (2-3 litres) more otherwise my right kidney feels a little sluggish. Fat is dropping rapidly, around my stomach the slight fat is nearly watery, squigy. This is amazing for recomp.

Imma run this for 6 weeks, then nolva, other tha whats mentioned before, all gucci. Strong af compared to my old self. Ive only been on for a week.

Hows your experience?

Last edited:
2 pills, so 20mg.

This is really working on me, one negative though.

I need to drink a lot of water, waay waaay more otherwise my right kidney feels a little sluggish. Fat is dropping rapidly, around my stomach the slight fat is nearly watery, squigy. This is amazing for recomp.

Hows your experience?
Mine was similar. I didn’t see much fat loss, but the recovery was excellent and I set new PRs almost weekly. My joints felt awesome. My nagging injuries cleared up.
Are you from the UK?

Mine was similar. I didn’t see much fat loss, but the recovery was excellent and I set new PRs almost weekly. My joints felt awesome. My nagging injuries cleared up.
Are you from the UK?
Yeah.

You didnt have issues with water and a little kidney pain with dehydration?

Might be just me, ive not been drinking much water and once I did, I was fixed.

I had no negative side effects at all, but I drink a lot of water regularly.
Yeah I started drinking water, and that seemed to fix it. Once I stop it comes back. Ill have to keep constantly drinking, might run tudca with this next time, to protect my liver/kidneys. Cause you never know wtf is in the pills.

Oh and I have a bad left shoulder, its completely fine now though. This a miracle drug.

I know the studies on Cardarine on rats were 100x the dose,
I think if I dont do any SARM or prohormone, Id do this.
Endurance + Fat loss? Allow me to lift and run longer and harder and recover quicker, doesnt fuck up my liver, and doesnt need PCT with none of the side effects? Seems good to me
Sprung up cancer on mice, at super high dosages (400mg+) for long periods of time.

But other studies show there is no effect on causing cancer but maybe? speed up cancer thats already in the process?
No blue, but it takes decades for cancers to show in humans.

Cardarine hasnt been out long enough for human consumption yet.

I know the studies on Cardarine on rats were 100x the dose,

No blue, but it takes decades for cancers to show in humans.

Cardarine hasnt been out long enough for human consumption yet.

Yeah probably wont try more than a 3mg dose tbh but they dont have it in those kinds of doses.

Pumps are crazy long, I wont even go gym and still feel like im pumped. Muscles actually feel like you expect em to feel, firmer, harder etc. More vasuclarity when lifting heavy in the gym.
Erections are harder
Recovery is way way improved, like Id work with 100% and recover fully in a day instead feeling fatigued for a week
I havent been eating enough, for 2 days, fat is dropping but Im actually stronger in the gym
Im actually moving what I struggled to do for 2 reps, to 4-5, amazing on a deficit.
Balls feel constantly full.

But the absolute best thing, the sleep, with only 8 hours, you wake up feeling like you slept 12, your skin looks better, everything.
I should probably start eating more and properly to reap benefits. Drinking more too.

You could sleep only a couple of hours and have nice deep sleeps, they need to do research on this shit.

Sounds like your taking more than ostarine. Prohormones, steroids or the like, make sure you hit that PCT.

Can recommend a UK liquid Sarms provider if you want to know what you're taking.

Sounds like your taking more than ostarine. Prohormones, steroids or the like, make sure you hit that PCT.

Can recommend a UK liquid Sarms provider if you want to know what you're taking.
I think most of it was mental. Ive not really dropped as much fat as I thought, but Im bigger, leaner and Im definitely stronger, but I havent been working out as often but when I hit the gym im not losing strength.

The only way to know youre taking Ostarine is if you buy from a research company. Otherwise youre taking a risk. Im gonna run Nolva for 4 weeks 20 for 2 weeks then 10 for two weeks to taper.

EDIT; Not PCT but Ostarine. Super tired and made the mistake.

Last edited:
looking into this, myself.

where does one buy it?

A UK source is Receptorchem.co.uk

I would recommend getting a reputable supplier, also buy liquid rather than pills, from a research chemicals company rather than a selling to end users with colourful names and graphics company.

I would recommend getting a reputable supplier, also buy liquid rather than pills, from a research chemicals company rather than a selling to end users with colourful names and graphics company.

Thanks, dude.

I always go capsule.
But it’s harder to find than it use to be.

Receptorchem is a good source, I'm going to second the liquid research route, cost and strength are good.....

I'm trying SR9011, it's not bad but I am enjoying the MK-677 more......

Mk 677, how long you been on, what's your experience? 2 days so far here and just ridiculous hunger! You inspired me to try.

Mk 677, how long you been on, what's your experience? 2 days so far here and just ridiculous hunger! You inspired me to try.

2 weeks, I'm only running 10mg before bed, recovery is better, sleep is better, just get a little hungry but it's not a problem as I am usually asleep.....

Back