Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Phlog, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Woldog

Woldog Boxer

Don't listen to broscientists who say "The rats that got cancer were taking a huge amount" Because in reality rats/mice can process toxins a lot faster than a human can, so those doses were scaled to make them the equivalent of a human. If you want to risk a drug that gave 100% of rats involved in the tests cancer then more power to you. But I wouldn't risk it.

For your actual question I have a friend who used it, he's a bit overweight and it gave him god like cardio. Unfortunately the cardio vanished when he went off it.

4daLuLZ and wufabufa like this.
  2. eng236

eng236 White Belt

when you factor in the metabolic conversion rate between humans and rats it comes up to about 40mg/day human equivalent which is very close to the human dose

Woldog likes this.
  3. luke999

luke999 White Belt

Just ordered some from predator nutrition (capsule form). From a lot of research it seems liquid used to be the only way to go, nowadays seems there is plenty of reputable sellers that do it in capsules.

Debate still seems out there as to whether to run PCT to cover your own back - going to run it at 25mg a day for 6 weeks and see how it gets on. It seems on more of the "hardcore" forums, they all say it doesn't kick in until week 8 and has to be run for 12 weeks...

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  4. Darth_Inv1ctu5

Darth_Inv1ctu5 I will shit on everything you love

Jack3d orig is not sold anywhere anymore afaik, after that soldier died and shit

5. j123

j123 Pro Sherdogger 500-0-1

Didn't know someone died, but it was outta this world

6. Lustercross

Lustercross Brown Belt

Hey guys I’m planning on taking 20 mg Ostarine a day for 8 weeks to lose fat while keeping my muscle. I’m also planning to take red ginseng to give my adrenals a break from caffeine. Is it okay to mix these 2 supplements?

7. D Train

D Train Silver Belt

Yes. You’ll be fine.
    I ordered some Cardarine. I plan on doing 10mgs the first week, the 20mgs for the next 7. I’m in a cutting phase. We’ll see how it goes. I’m thinking of stacking it with LGD.

Lustercross likes this.
  8. NoGoodNamesLeft

NoGoodNamesLeft Brown Belt

3 days into first lgd run in a while
    I think the last one i got was bunk so i went back ot the original company i got the other from,
    up 6 pounds in 4 days, killing it at gym, appetite through roof and sleeping liek a rock.
    cant wait for the rest of teh gains