Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk) | Page 19

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Phlog, Oct 6, 2016.

1. wufabufa Purple Belt

wufabufa
    Super informative thread so far. I don't mean to hijack it by any means, but does any one have experience with TB500? I've got some tendon issues that haven't been responding to conventional treatment.

I've been doing my due diligence and researching it's therapeutic uses on my own but more feedback can never hurt.

2. Contempt black belt in couch-fu

Contempt
    Nearing the end of my third cycle and nothing like that so far.

axion likes this.
  3. Tiger KZ White Belt

Tiger KZ
    Hi guys. Many boxers of Kazakhstan and Russia use SARMS in most cases it is MK-2866. GV-501516 and RAD-140. People say that GGG uses RAD-140. I ordered some Thailand SARMS. As soon as I receive the parcel I'll start using RAD-140, I just wonder what the result will be. Sorry for the bad english))

4. Aethyr Blue Belt

Aethyr
    Be aware, SARMS will suppress your test. People have done bloodwork while on ostarine/lgd and rad and it drops your test levels about 50%. Generally you don't need pct
    SARMS like ostarine will suppress your test levels. It doesn't shutoff like aas, but they do suppress. So you're most likely feeling the effects of suppression.

axion likes this.
  5. axion Suspenders

axion
    That might be it.

Like I said it's hard to say if anything can be attributed to the ostarine, but I've felt a bit achy with tight back, sinuses (nose, ears) blocked and lots of pressure in the head, not much energy or motivation to work out, sex drive is OK but slower to get erection initially.

Can't say I've put on muscle but also haven't been working out much at all, have been eating more and not as clean but haven't put on fat so maybe that's a positive.

Will finish it off to see how it goes but will probably go back and try 7-Keto again, had good results the first time.

6. Aethyr Blue Belt

Aethyr
    I don't know about your sinus infection, but low energy/motivation and erectile issues seems like low test symptoms. Most of the sarm research out there has been focused on keeping muscle while on deficit, like for cancer patients and such, so it makes sense that while you may not have seen gains, your probably didn't lose when you should have.

axion likes this.
  7. axion Suspenders

axion
    No erectile issues! haha

They say it's only suppressive after 4 weeks or more with higher doses, my symptoms came on right away with 20-25mg.

People have mentioned high blood pressure and these are possible symptoms;

I've had headaches, tight chest with difficulty breathing (I thought it was asthma), "poor exercise tolerance" and what feels like pressure in the head and mild light-headedness and coughing.

So I'll check my BP now and then again after finished, could be that.