Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirius u21 + CF Ugeni - 16.67 returns 30 (soccer)

I would have gladly bet on Schwartzman if it wasn't for his potentially injured leg/groin

diego-schwartzman-of-argentina-receives-medical-treatment-during-his-picture-id842307174

That's part of why I went with +1.5 sets instead of a shot on his ML. Get voided if he quits mid match

Taking Dbacks ML @ +112 for 1U.
Astros ML @ -150 for 1U.

Angels -140 1u
Twins/rays over 9.5 1u
Rangers/braves under 9.5 1u
Thinking about yanks and astros as well

Rolling with the Rays again today

First NFL bet of the year. Only going to bet on prime-time games and the major games that there's value in. Last season I forced myself to bet on too many games and I paid for it

SD Chargers +3.5

Talk about a silly line. I feel as though the Chargers are definitely the superior team here. This game should be closer to a pick em. Not only are we getting points, but we're also getting the hook! I have a pretty hard time seeing how the Broncos win this game by more than a field goal when the Chargers have a much better offense and a comparable defense. People forget how good the Chargers can be if they don't succumb to countless injuries. In any event, the Chargers are healthy now and I'd take Rivers and +3.5 over Trevor Siemian all day long

First NFL bet of the year. Only going to bet on prime-time games and the major games that there's value in. Last season I forced myself to bet on too many games and I paid for it

SD Chargers +3.5

Talk about a silly line. I feel as though the Chargers are definitely the superior team here. This game should be closer to a pick em. Not only are we getting points, but we're also getting the hook! I have a pretty hard time seeing how the Broncos win this game by more than a field goal when the Chargers have a much better offense and a comparable defense. People forget how good the Chargers can be if they don't succumb to countless injuries. In any event, the Chargers are healthy now and I'd take Rivers and +3.5 over Trevor Siemian all day long

On it too. Also like the Titans.

My square money line parlay for week 1

$335/$186
Pats -420
Steelers -390

Also like giants +4.5 texans -3 bought (1.5)

Angels/Athletics Over 9.5 for 1U @ -108.

2.5u nadal 3-0 -150 tomorrow

Nice score on Anderson last night.. I wanted him to be near evens vs Busta, but he's like -235 :(

Throwing 0.5u on fed wins 3-1 +265 today. Think the spread etc is spot on. No value.

Nadal 3-0 still looks great to me.

Does anyone know why the Reds line dropped so much? I was considering a bet on them at -160ish but now im scared off of it

Nice score on Anderson last night.. I wanted him to be near evens vs Busta, but he's like -235 :(

Throwing 0.5u on fed wins 3-1 +265 today. Think the spread etc is spot on. No value.

Nadal 3-0 still looks great to me.

Tailing Nadal. Good luck homie!

The other semifinal makes me sick to my stomach when having Zverev and Tsonga on that side lol.

Does anyone know why the Reds line dropped so much? I was considering a bet on them at -160ish but now im scared off of it

I noticed that.

I'm not scared

Degen play on reds first five rl

Reds over 5

All in on nadal/fed to cover their games.

Will reset my bank roll and make sure it's 100% gambling and not other shit.

Angels/A's over 9.5 at -110 1u
My only play for the day keeping it simple

TNF:
7.5 PT teaser small .25U.
Pats -2 + Under 54.5.

Brady is 50-0 playing AFC teams @ home when he plays a full game. I only bet NFL for action.

Edit:
Also Pats+cejudo+Martins @ +135 for .25U lol.

Nats ml -126

Do I keep riding the snake train? Odds just keep getting better. Looking at first five rl at +190 and snakes over 1.5 first five

Looking at
Os
Indians
Houston/Seattle over 5 first five
Giants/rocks under 6.5 first five

Plays today:

Orioles
Padres
Indians -1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back