Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padres to win by 2.5 runs

$8.50 to win $99

Pads ml

$4 to win 10 pseudo hedge in case they win but don't cover

These kershaw odds are ridiculous. The dodgers are playing like crap and kershaw hasn't pitched in weeks

I'll take my stabs. 1-0 final score

Hit on
brewers
Texas
Cubs
Indians

Missed a big parlay cause of the yanks

Have a lot of action today on UFC and college football tails of @Ham Socks

Will check out some mlb here shortly

Lopez +370 stood out to me so I took it to win 2u.

Fed has played 10 sets already and who knows if he's injured or not.

Nats ml today

Maybe bum dodgers ml

Everyone's wondering if Fed is about to fall apart because he drops a few sets, heh.

don't hate it, but you know he's like 0-15 or something h2h right? (so was youzhny, mind you, lol)

Everyone's wondering if Fed is about to fall apart because he drops a few sets, heh.

dude it's been such a weird week.. and he had the back injury in the finals of canada.. and pulled out of cincinatti which he always plays cause of it.. and he should've OBLITERATED youzhny in the later sets when youzhny gassed out etc.. but was spraying errors and not moving well

MAYBE it was just a rhythm thing? out of rhythm? but there are questions

dude it's been such a weird week.. and he had the back injury in the finals of canada.. and pulled out of cincinatti which he always plays cause of it.. and he should've OBLITERATED youzhny in the later sets when youzhny gassed out etc.. but was spraying errors and not moving well

MAYBE it was just a rhythm thing? out of rhythm? but there are questions
Worth a stab. But like you said, Lopez is 0-12? in H2H's against Fed, so make that a small stab.

I'm not sure about RF's back issues, haven't been following things too closely. Apparently he's hit well over 100 UE in the last 2 matches, so yeah, something is off.

don't hate it, but you know he's like 0-15 or something h2h right? (so was youzhny, mind you, lol)

Saw that yeah haha. But everyone else who we pick is getting beat too so fuck it.

He'll probably win in straights, 6-3, 6-4, 6-1 now lol.

my man delpo getting me back on track, good shit.

just got the over on nadal i listed earlier, can't decide on an angle on fed.. wanna hit -1.5 sets but no line anywhere :( just -2.5 on bm, 5d doesn't have props till next round

2.5u on shapovalov -135 tomorrow. love this fuckin kid.

screw it, 2-0 on the day, i'll add a play on roger

-5.5 +100, 1u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back