Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting hammered on Nfl today. Smh

Should’ve just stuck with baseball

Last edited:
nice day today

do you win in nfl for the most part?
only losing play so far was my live bet on the Lions. I think im up 4.5u so far with a 2u play on the Bengals +8 pending

edit: oh did you mean NFL in general? this season has been really good so far but last year wasnt so great. I forced too many plays and got burned as a result

only losing play so far was my live bet on the Lions. I think im up 4.5u so far with a 2u play on the Bengals +8 pending

edit: oh did you mean NFL in general? this season has been really good so far but last year wasnt so great. I forced too many plays and got burned as a result

by forcing plays do you mean live betting?

if so, then your initial pre-game plays were a positive?

reason im asking is i like to bet nfl, for the action on a sunday, its just im not very good at it.

by forcing plays do you mean live betting?

if so, then your initial pre-game plays were a positive?

reason im asking is i like to bet nfl, for the action on a sunday, its just im not very good at it.
no last year i forced myself to play like 5 games per week and there was diminishing returns. I love football so more action = more fun but in hindsight i made a lot of plays throughout the year on bad teams that i prob should have passed on instead of forcing a play

no last year i forced myself to play like 5 games per week and there was diminishing returns. I love football so more action = more fun but in hindsight i made a lot of plays throughout the year on bad teams that i prob should have passed on instead of forcing a play

thanks. you obviously follow the game as i noticed some of your plays last week.

live bet Chargers +270 for half a unit. that's a stupid line

Seahawks ML +117 5 Units

Count your blessings, giving back with a freepick. I am 5-1 thus far spot picking value plays, finding good spots.

I hate getting political, but what Trump is saying about the NFL is disgusting.

-
Barry
oops. you can tail my plays if you'd like, barry :)

Sunday Night Football: I think the Raiders are a much superior team but something about this game doesn't sit well with me. I kinda feel like it's a bit of a trap. I might LB the Raiders if they fall behind and I can get them at + money but nothing pre-game for me. Not sure whether the books aren't giving the Raiders the proper respect or if they are overvaluing the Redskins. With that being said, this should be a fun game to watch

Aaron Rodgers is 0-7 career in OT. WTF lol

Smh and lost even more live betting bengals

I was 5-6 on mlb today

Nfl not so much. Don’t know why I even try. I already know I suck at Nfl. Must’ve been the false confidence from winning last week

Loved my plays on the Ravens game. Had Ben Watson over 3.5 rec and over 39 yds

Flacco threw for about 28 yds today and they pulled him in the 4th

A grand smh

bengals +8 casshhhh. lost on live chargers though. still walked away +1.5u in afternoon games

I like the raiders ml tonight so guess the skins will win

Edit: Ml is now at -175

Don’t like that so much lol

-155-160

And the 3 point spread was -130

So the ml was a no brainer
Yeah, especially w their offense and Washington's defense. Much rather lay three than pay juice in this situation

too degen to not have a play

i have Oak/Was o47.5 in an open teaser, which will prob involve tomorrow's game

Wow i feel lucky that the niners covered. So 1-1 tonight
Heres the rest of my picks
Saints +6 (2u) Win
Saints/panthers under 47.5 (Win) push it was 47
Broncos -2.5u (2u bought a point) loss
Broncos/bills under 40 (1u) loss
Cowboys -2.5 (2u bought a point)
Bears +7.5 (1u) win
Bears/steelers under 44 (1u) win
Jags +4 (1u) win
Jags/ravens under 39.5 (1u) loss
Thinking of a falcons/raiders teaser
Chargers +3.5 (2u) loss
Seahawks/titans under 42.5 (1u) loss
Im down 1u week 3 pre bet. luckily i hit pats live ML bet at +120
its up to cowboys tommorow
Total +9u for year

Will tally up my record after this week. Had the 49ers Thursday but didn't post it because I've been hella busy.

All to win 1U.
Jets +6
Bills +3
Seahawks +2.5
SuperChargers +3
Redskins +3
Bengals +8.5
Giants +6
Bears +7.5
Saints +5.5

7-2 posted 8-2 with the 49ers. 13-3 last two weeks I believe.

Hope everyone had a great week, let's keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back