Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Harper gonna need 20+. Hope his dad doesn't throw any more pitches behind him...

Edit: 19 he needs. C'mon Harper!

The 2 timeouts will be big for Harper, but I don't think he wins this. If there was a way to bet that there would be a swing off (Tie) I would bet it though haha feels right

The 2 timeouts will be big for Harper, but I don't think he wins this. If there was a way to bet that there would be a swing off (Tie) I would bet it though haha feels right

19 is doable for sure, but it's a lot.

Shit he's done. His dad not helping him at all either, missing badly a couple times with pitches.

Holy shit. What a tear he just went on. Unreal.

Harper overcame the old mans junk balls

They cheated they were throwing way before any ball landed. He went off though, but still his dad cheated for being trash

Harper overcame the old mans junk balls

Yeah crazy. So many pitches way out of the zone, then he gets 9 in a row that he can hit...and hits every damn one over the fence. Nuts.

They cheated they were throwing way before any ball landed. He went off though, but still his dad cheated for being trash

They have someone from MLB signaling when he's allowed to throw. He just goes by that cue. Maybe the guy from MLB was rigging it, but the pitchers can't see when the ball lands. They go by the MLB rep giving them the signal.

Would have doubled my derby winnings had Schwarber won but I CRUSHED the unders for homerun distance. Under 490ft was +775!!!

Would have doubled my derby winnings had Schwarber won but I CRUSHED the unders for homerun distance. Under 490ft was +775!!!
Wow didn’t see that one.

490 is an absolute bomb

All star game I’m playing al -1.5

And no runs scored 1st inning -135

All smaller plays. Just degen action

I was thinking about the under based off of previous years but 3.5 first five is a bit low for me

Might look into team totals when they’re released

Wow didn’t see that one.

490 is an absolute bomb
Yeah dude Baez hit the furthest at 479, and Harper 2nd at 473. Books got carried away after Judge hit 4 last year over 500ft. Even 499 1/2ft was +355 crazy.

I also took the free money of under 528 1/2 at -475. I think it might be impossible to hit a ball that far in the air. No way anyone of those guys was hitting one that far.

I was thinking about the under based off of previous years but 3.5 first five is a bit low for me

Team totals are out AL over 3 1/2 -120 NL over 3 1/2 -105

Yeah dude Baez hit the furthest at 479, and Harper 2nd at 473. Books got carried away after Judge hit 4 last year over 500ft. Even 499 1/2ft was +355 crazy.

I also took the free money of under 528 1/2 at -475. I think it might be impossible to hit a ball that far in the air. No way anyone of those guys was hitting one that far.

Team totals are out AL over 3 1/2 -120 NL over 3 1/2 -105
I wish I would’ve looked closer at the props cause I would’ve been all over those unders. There weren’t even big hitters in the derby this year

Think I’m going to live bet the totals. Tempted by the ov 3.5 al

I wish I would’ve looked closer at the props cause I would’ve been all over those unders. There weren’t even big hitters in the derby this year

Think I’m going to live bet the totals. Tempted by the ov 3.5 al
I am a legitimate fool for not maxing the +775. Hit it enough though.

I'm just gonna play the AL at -126 for the game. They've dominated this game in recent years, and honestly their lineup is just way better this year. Both teams are gonna have great pitching obviously but man the AL lineup this year...wow. They literally have legit MVP caliber players 1-7 in their lineup. Judge hitting 6th and Manny Machado hitting 7th, because they have Betts, Altuve, Trout, JD Martinez, and Ramirez in front of them. The NL lineup is just not quite as stacked.

I added al ml
Al over 3.5
Nl over 1.5 first five

I can’t get into my 5dimes account Because of their new security. I can’t create a password strong enough

Back