Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD is going deep on Kershaw today. I am playing DBacks and DBacks +1.5
Welp jd definitely hit one off Kershaw tonight

Hit on my dbacks over 1.5

Now I need one more from the dodgers to hit on the over 7.5

me, too ;) you hittin 'em?

I tailed 3/5, Washington game was a nailbiter. Really solid picks, I did a little research before I tailed. I hope the trend continues.

I'm tailing at my own risk. So win or lose it's all good for me.

I tailed 3/5, Washington game was a nailbiter. Really solid picks, I did a little research before I tailed. I hope the trend continues.

I'm tailing at my own risk. So win or lose it's all good for me.

good shit, brotha. and yea, and i'm the first one to admit if we got lucky on one -- and obviously it was unlikely for wsh to win when trailing by a couple in the third.. but they're the type of team (way moreso at home, granted) that will go for broke to try to come back if trailing late, and that's part of why i bet them so much, heh.

NFL Week 5

Play of the Week: Houston Texans (-115) risk: 3.45u to win 3u
also Rams -1.5 for 1.1u

nothing else for me. really close games this weekend

On nats over 4

Under 4.5 first five

Hit snakes over 3.5

if 5-0 becomes 8-0, i'm happy! hehe.

2u wsh -135
1u tor -130
1u stl -130

NFL Week 5

Play of the Week: Houston Texans (-115) risk: 3.45u to win 3u
also Rams -1.5 for 1.1u

nothing else for me. really close games this weekend
What makes you like houston so much?

holy shit, awesome. just watched the flyers game after the ufc and then watched on the fly to watch all the highlights from elsewhere..

8-0 to start season, omg.

and flyers won for me again to boot :) (but they don't count towards my bets, lol, and won't)

Superchargers +3
Rams ML (-120)
Texans ML (+105)
Eagles -6.5
Panthers +2.5
Add: Browns +2

All to win 1u. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Taking Astros ML @ -130 for 1u.

Closing games are hardest to win especially on the road but Doug Fister at this point in his career is just not good. Red Sox offense is struggling and Astros offense is rolling. I don't expect Fister to last long and every Red Sox pitcher should be available out of the bullpen including Sale since it's do or die game but their offense is really struggling. Going with the hot team at a decent price.

Taking Astros ML @ -130 for 1u.

Closing games are hardest to win especially on the road but Doug Fister at this point in his career is just not good. Red Sox offense is struggling and Astros offense is rolling. I don't expect Fister to last long and every Red Sox pitcher should be available out of the bullpen including Sale since it's do or die game but their offense is really struggling. Going with the hot team at a decent price.

I picked them too.

Fister has pitched some good games this year. You can’t deny that. He has a good playoff track record. This is why I didn’t hit stros over 5

I parlayed stros with cle ml and rl

Yankees hit carrasco pretty good this year. Tanaka has been pitching well lately but so has carrasco.

I’ve been doing really good so far in the playoffs but I don’t really like either of the lines in this game much. I can usually find a total I like but not today

I picked them too.

Fister has pitched some good games this year. You can’t deny that. He has a good playoff track record. This is why I didn’t hit stros over 5

I parlayed stros with cle ml and rl

Yankees hit carrasco pretty good this year. Tanaka has been pitching well lately but so has carrasco.

I’ve been doing really good so far in the playoffs but I don’t really like either of the lines in this game much. I can usually find a total I like but not today

I think the Yankees best chance to win a game in the series is today especially a home game. So I'm passing on the game.

Good luck today!

I think the Yankees best chance to win a game in the series is today especially a home game. So I'm passing on the game.

Good luck today!
I would agree. Parlay is small. Might play yanks ov 2 first five. I don’t think they come out flat at home in an elimination game

What makes you like houston so much?
KC is slightly overrated. Texans are a quality team, KC shouldn't be a road favorite imo. Also, KC on short rest

KC is slightly overrated. Texans are a quality team, KC shouldn't be a road favorite imo. Also, KC on short rest
BOL man im on kc for 2u at least if i lose you will win

going with texans, too. kc is winnning by TOs so hopefully houston can protect the ball

Really bad luck in this rams game so far. Frustrating.

At williamhill, special odds for WWE event tonight.
Jinder Mahal to win, Rousey Ronda, Becky Lynch and Paige not to make a ring appearance @ 2.37.
12u on that, BIG confidence, great odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back