Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the opportunity to hedge my dodgers bet. Houston got up to as high as +985. Dunno why I passed smh

Think This series is over. Dodgers bullpen is taxed and verlander is up tomorrow

Had the opportunity to hedge my dodgers bet. Houston got up to as high as +985. Dunno why I passed smh

Think This series is over. Dodgers bullpen is taxed and verlander is up tomorrow

I have a 1.5u bet on this game on the Dodgers and Dodgers deserve to lose for blowing 3 leads this game and Roberts bringing in Brandon Morrow who has pitched practically every game this series. Astros lit him up because they saw him so much and his velocity was down due to overuse and top of the order for Astros was up also.

Heartbreaking game. I think i literally lost years off my life lol

When I was quite drunk on friday I bet an NFL parlay which has all but come in, need Steelers to bank 6u, or I can take it now for 3u.

Thoughts?

Passed out when Steelers were 3-0 up in 1st quarter. Good result to wake up to!

fairly strong leans tonight.

columbus -135
ottawa -114
lak-stl U5.5 -138

and i won't ever "tout" a play in a flyers game, except to remind people:

arizona is winless in 11 games this year. and it's just -177 for the flyers. it was -225 this morning and i don't have a clue why it dropped 48 points. (do with that what you will!)

fairly strong leans tonight.

columbus -135
ottawa -114
lak-stl U5.5 -138

and i won't ever "tout" a play in a flyers game, except to remind people:

arizona is winless in 11 games this year. and it's just -177 for the flyers. it was -225 this morning and i don't have a clue why it dropped 48 points. (do with that what you will!)
guess there's a reason for that price drop? *shrugs*

tailed on cbj, thanks ez.

ottawa let up 4 goals on 6 shots in first period in other news. fuckin bizarre night around the whole league. 7-5, 8-3.. these are not even final scores

Astros ml tonight

I'm on Astros ML too, I just don't understand why it's +132 with Verlander on the mound other than a do or die game for the Dodgers.
Me neither

Astros were favored most of the last two days @ -110. Shifted down to around evens but spiked today

some hilarious comments on vegas dave's insta.

• lockitupjayI BELIEVE YOURE A SCAMMER!! You don’t ever post any results from your scamming weekend packages. You lost me a ton this weekend and here to expose you ! Scam artist midget ! You lost all but 5 games this weekend and only hit around 30% don’t fall for this scammer
  • trenzettaThis dudes been wrong for every other major sporting event this year so let’s see if the astros actually win cause the falcons didn’t nor did McGregor!
  • boogienights1369You fkn suck big balls Dave dodgers win tomrw and everybody on your nuts will disappear
  • lockitupjayNever realized how ugly you were lol scammer !!!’ Post your results from this weekend fucking pussy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back