Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don’t know why I even bother with the Nfl

Smh@ Ravens

Last edited:
so I added:

Baltimore +4 for 1.1u
Buffalo -3 for 2u

I kinda overlooked the Buffalo game. These two teams are supposedly even on neutral field? What?! Buffalo is def a better team

any angles tonight?

im thinking about live betting the over if there is a low scoring first quarter. the redskins secondary is banged up and i also dont think cousins is going to fumble twice tonight

Trying to figure out a way to bet Game 1 of the World Series.

I'm surprised AJ Hinch is starting Keuchel instead of Verlander in Game 1. Verlander has been the most dominant pitcher in the playoffs this year. Dodgers were terrible against lefties in 2016 but made changes and were pretty good against lefties in 2017.

Over/Under is 7 but under is juiced @ something like -130 but tomorrow is suppose to be super humid in LA tomorrow favoring hitting.

I think the Dodgers win Game 1 tomorrow but ML is -184 which is pretty steep. Last time Kershaw faced Astros in 2015, he struck out 10 and did not factor into the decision in a 3-2 loss. The rosters for both teams are slightly different but core of the teams aren't hugely different but both teams have progressed. Hopefully Dodgers ML drops to -155 to-160 tomorrow and I'll drop a unit.

any angles tonight?

im thinking about live betting the over if there is a low scoring first quarter. the redskins secondary is banged up and i also dont think cousins is going to fumble twice tonight
Sorry was away from computer and studying last night. I prob would have leaned skins at the number it closed at so good thing I wasn't on sherdog lol

Sorry was away from computer and studying last night. I prob would have leaned skins at the number it closed at so good thing I wasn't on sherdog lol

the final score is somewhat deceiving as the last redskins touchdown was in garbage time. washingtons offense line is very depleted right now as well as their secondary.

Italy Serie A
Sampdoria 1 unit at 6.5
Sampdoria DC 5 units at 2.62

Belgium Division 1
Lokeren DC 3 units at 1.925

the final score is somewhat deceiving as the last redskins touchdown was in garbage time. washingtons offense line is very depleted right now as well as their secondary.
Ah. Eagles are prob the best team in the NFC at this point. I really like them actually

Italy Serie A
Sampdoria 1 unit at 6.5
Sampdoria DC 5 units at 2.62

Belgium Division 1
Lokeren DC 3 units at 1.925

Why are you betting on Sampdoria? I wouldn't be surprised if they lose by 2 or 3 goals

Why are you betting on Sampdoria? I wouldn't be surprised if they lose by 2 or 3 goals

I am far from an expert on this stuff so take this all with that in mind.

Sampdoria has won the last couple h2h. They are in reasonable form overall and have 3 draws and 1 win in their last 5 away games. I don't necessarily think they will win or draw, but imo the odds are off. I give them higher than a 15% chance to win or 38% to win or draw.

I am far from an expert on this stuff so take this all with that in mind.

Sampdoria has won the last couple h2h. They are in reasonable form overall and have 3 draws and 1 win in their last 5 away games. I don't necessarily think they will win or draw, but imo the odds are off. I give them higher than a 15% chance to win or 38% to win or draw.

ok then, good luck!

Trying to figure out a way to bet Game 1 of the World Series.

I'm surprised AJ Hinch is starting Keuchel instead of Verlander in Game 1. Verlander has been the most dominant pitcher in the playoffs this year. Dodgers were terrible against lefties in 2016 but made changes and were pretty good against lefties in 2017.

Over/Under is 7 but under is juiced @ something like -130 but tomorrow is suppose to be super humid in LA tomorrow favoring hitting.

I think the Dodgers win Game 1 tomorrow but ML is -184 which is pretty steep. Last time Kershaw faced Astros in 2015, he struck out 10 and did not factor into the decision in a 3-2 loss. The rosters for both teams are slightly different but core of the teams aren't hugely different but both teams have progressed. Hopefully Dodgers ML drops to -155 to-160 tomorrow and I'll drop a unit.

I wouldn’t put a whole lot of stock in that 2015 game. Kershaw is clearly not the same pitcher in the playoffs. He doesn’t have his usual command and doesn’t last the 7 or 8 innings that you usually get from him.

Keuchel is actually pitching better than Kershaw is. I don’t have a problem with hinch going with keuchel over verlander.

I’ve already made my plays but am hoping dodgers ml continues to rise. I plan on making at least 1 more play on Houston.

Last edited:
tampa for sure tonight. 1.5u +110. ottawa -127 for a unit if you're feeling frisky, too.

I took o7 in the baseball game only because i got +110 odds. I see that it's -120 now which is weird, i feel like everyone would be betting the under in this game. idk, kershaw hasn't looked god-like recently and keuchel can be hit or miss. i expect this game to be something like 4-2

I wouldn’t put a whole lot of stock in that 2015 game. Kershaw is clearly not the same pitcher in the playoffs. He doesn’t have his usual command and doesn’t last the 7 or 8 innings that you usually get from him.

Keuchel is actually pitching better than Kershaw is. I don’t have a problem with hinch going with keuchel over verlander.

I’ve already made my plays but am hoping dodgers ml continues to rise. I plan on making at least 1 more play on Houston.

I would take Kershaw over Keuchel anyday. Kershaw has set such a high standard for himself, when he is good and not dominating people raise questions. Even though Kershaw has given up more long balls lately, usually not many men on base or any at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back