Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the over in the yanks/stros game

Big dropoff in pitch quality with McCullers and gray. Yanks probably even the series

Astros avg is terrible in the Alcs

Playing yanks ov 2.5 first five

Astros ov 2 first five, played by accident

Dodgers/cubs Under 4.5 first 5

Last edited:
I like the over in the yanks/stros game

Big dropoff in pitch quality with McCullers and gray. Yanks probably even the series

Astros avg is terrible in the Alcs

Playing yanks ov 2 first five

Dodgers/cubs Under 4.5 first 5

Taking Yankees ML for 1u @ -126.

Cullers is not 100% and Yankees don't have to put many runs up before their bullpen comes in to shut the door. Their pitching has silenced the Astros bats so far.

@EzFlyer,

Thinking about dropping 1.5 units on Leafs/Capitals over 6 @-122, what do you think?

Every Leaf game so far has gone over, the season is still early though.

Big fricken day. NBA, NHL, MLB, Footie action.

Pre-Halloween special and NBA season opener means that today and today only, I'll be providing a couple razor $harp plays. By now it should be clear that I am Sherdog's premier NBA handicapper. This is my specialty and I excel at this sport above all others.

Take these 2 plays to the bank and you'll be accused of robbing the joint. My picks are literally highway robbery and the bookies hate me for it.

Cavaliers -3.5 -107 3 Units
Kyrie Irving Prop Bet U27.5 Points +110 5 Units

I have a $5000 dollar "beat the Barry" challenge offer. My 5k to yours says that you can't outpick me!
As they say put up or shut up!
#Barryisabeast

- Barry

@EzFlyer,

Thinking about dropping 1.5 units on Leafs/Capitals over 6 @-122, what do you think?

i don't have a problem w/it, but i think i like wsh ML better, slightly cheaper, too.

i kinda like the play, tho, to give ya feedback.

for me, tho:

slightly large on edmonton -125

wsh, tampa, wpg, all risking 1u, all about -115ish.

smaller leans are nyr-pit U6.0 -109 & san jose -121

Pre-Halloween special and NBA season opener means that today and today only, I'll be providing a couple razor $harp plays. By now it should be clear that I am Sherdog's premier NBA handicapper. This is my specialty and I excel at this sport above all others.

Take these 2 plays to the bank and you'll be accused of robbing the joint. My picks are literally highway robbery and the bookies hate me for it.

I have a $5000 dollar "beat the Barry" challenge offer. My 5k to yours says that you can't outpick me!
#Barryisabeast

- Barry
down. quit ducking me, bruh

Very surprised we got 5 scoreless innings from gray and McCullers

They just had to wait until the 6th to start scoring. Racking up the ls in mlb playoffs

Sucks

Irving first points (money back if loses)
Harden first points (money back if loses)
Celtics to win
Over 236 houston/Gsw

All .5 unit

Taking Yankees ML for 1u @ -126.

Cullers is not 100% and Yankees don't have to put many runs up before their bullpen comes in to shut the door. Their pitching has silenced the Astros bats so far.

Didn't go exactly as planned but Yankees pulled through. 8-2 in MLB playoff games this year, let's go Dodgers and make it 9-2.

@EzFlyer,

Smh, Leafs/Capitals tied 0-0 after two periods lol.

Didn't go exactly as planned but Yankees pulled through. 8-2 in MLB playoff games this year, let's go Dodgers and make it 9-2.
Send a thank you note to aj hinch

He’s made some bad calls this postseason and has cost his team a few games

omg Gordon's ankle... do not watch if you are squeamish

omg Gordon's ankle... do not watch if you are squeamish

Terrible way to kick off the season. I can't stand the Celtics but I feel bad for the guy.

gosh i hope @lifeisgood12345 didn't bet 30k on that game. the bad karma from calling Jaylen, Kyrie, and Tatum overrated came back to bite him in the ass. they combined for 61 points LOL

gosh i hope @lifeisgood12345 didn't bet 30k on that game. the bad karma from calling Jaylen, Kyrie, and Tatum overrated came back to bite him in the ass. they combined for 61 points LOL
It's less "bad karma", more being too confident in his NBA skills analysis.

#Barryisabeast

- Barry
You should've taken the Cavs ML Barry with a 3 unit bet. Greed is a bitch.

Nah I didn't bet that much. It was $30k limits on the closing line (-4.5) on pinnacle, which means that it is an accurate forecast of the average outcome. You really can't make $ betting a closing line with that high limits unless its a rare event like Floyd vs Conor.

In NBA all you can do is try to beat closing line and hope for the best. I did that so I am fine with the outcome as I am sure Barry is as well

Honsetly dbacks have ton of value here.but as a dodger fan i cant bet them lol

It's a little early but I think your team is going to win the World Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back