Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2017

c489LDP.jpg

E9yPTkh.jpg

No bets for me today, but I do have two DraftKings teams.

The first one is from the $8 Monday-Thursday 4-game slate, and the second one is from the Thursday $20 3-game slate.
Won $40, but barely.

I switched off Rudolph to Darkwa, which resulted in an -18 points swing. Then, Vernon Davis got 0 points, but I still managed to cash in the $20 event somehow.

I don't deserve to win the teaser but the gambling gods looked out for me with that last offsides play in the Detroit/Minnesota game. With the live bet on Detroit, I profited a solid 2u today. Hope everyone else made out well. You guys were definitely right about the Chargers/Cowboys analysis

I hit Vikings -2.5 pregame but also had the 2nd half under 23.5 points. That penalty saved my bet because 2nd half point total was already at 23 just before the penalty.

I'm waiting for the over/under for next week's Raiders/Giants game. If it ends up around 44-45, I'm dropping 1.5- 2 units on the under. Hopefully the books set up a similar line like today's Redskins/Giants game.

like a couple this black friday. tampa for sure yet again... -125.. washington is putting grubauer out there again... he's winless in 6 starts this year.

dallas at home -125 feels cheap, but make sure bishop is starter before betting it if you're tailing.

still riding winnipeg, too, even $.

two units on tampa, less on the other two.

I like Florida vs Gonzaga today.... A lot so they will probably lose. Let me know if anyone hops on it with me.

Little bit of a late post... game starts in 10 minutes

Charlotte Hornets -1.5 for 3.3u

washington drew mcelhenney.. i'm taking 'em at +120ish. they skated well with tampa last night, albeit at home

Gonzaga -1 vs Texas

Also I like Duke vs Florida today but no play yet. College basketball in case you didn’t know.

Rams vs Saints line is weird. Saints have both starting corners out and just lost their starting dend as well yet LA isn’t even giving a full 3 at home? Strange

any nba or nfl leans today other than buffalo?
No leans on early NFL games other than the Bills. Waiting for injury reports for afternoon games. Haven’t even looked at the NBA slate yet

Titans -3 for 1u
Teaser Chiefs -2.5 and Seahawks -1.5 for 1u.

@quincy k

small plays on Saints ML and Raiders -3.5. not confident, but i think there's a big of value in both plays

Gonzaga -1 vs Texas

Also I like Duke vs Florida today but no play yet. College basketball in case you didn’t know.
Zags hit in ot even though they tried to give it back. I didn’t want to say it because I hate when I am super confident in a play & people tail me and lose just makes the loss hurt x2 bad. On this though it was a 10u play line was crazy I cap Zags like -6 or 6.5 there

Right now I am on Cardinals +6.5 another crazy line and Rams -2.5

Would you believe that I had a pretty strong feeling that the Bills would win this game outright? I only bet 0.2u on the ML, though, for whatever fucking reason. After Tyrod's benching, I just had a feeling the whole team would rise up to support him in this game. Bleh, I was hoping KC would win so I wouldnt be hating myself for not going harder on the ML

/rant
thanks, nice hit on the bills. i live bet the chiefs +190, didnt work out so well

Zags hit in ot even though they tried to give it back. I didn’t want to say it because I hate when I am super confident in a play & people tail me and lose just makes the loss hurt x2 bad. On this though it was a 10u play line was crazy I cap Zags like -6 or 6.5 there

Right now I am on Cardinals +6.5 another crazy line and Rams -2.5
Sweep... if you want to ride the train I’m playing Michigan State -1.5 and Duke -2.5 to end the night.

Back