Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2017

Tyrod Taylor confirmed as the starter. Took Bills +10 for 2u

you can make an argument that chicago is playing its 6th straight road game, they are on a btb and at elevation.

a solid live bet jazz opportunity if the bulls were to take an early lead.

Am I missing something? Why is Chargers/Cowboys game a pickem tomorrow?

I know Dallas is home on Thanksgiving but Elliot is out, all pro left tackle Tyron Smith is out, Sean Lee is out.
We saw last week how Prescott performs when he doesn't have Elliot as a security blanket to help him set up play action and other plays. I think Chargers should be a -3 favourite.

Am I missing something? Why is Chargers/Cowboys game a pickem tomorrow?

I know Dallas is home on Thanksgiving but Elliot is out, all pro left tackle Tyron Smith is out, Sean Lee is out.
We saw last week how Prescott performs when he doesn't have Elliot as a security blanket to help him set up play action and other plays. I think Chargers should be a -3 favourite.
I believe Tyron Smith has a chance to play, actually. The Eagles also have one of the best defenses in the league, while the Chargers aren't as solid, especially against the run. I like the Chargers, ill prob bet a unit on them at current odds, but if Tyron Smith plays, a lot changes honestly

I think today might be the day to fade the Celtics. am i going to do it? no

but anyone betting on the Celtics at a somewhat cheap price should probably be careful and not go too large today

I believe Tyron Smith has a chance to play, actually. The Eagles also have one of the best defenses in the league, while the Chargers aren't as solid, especially against the run. I like the Chargers, ill prob bet a unit on them at current odds, but if Tyron Smith plays, a lot changes honestly

I'm in for 1.5 u (Chargers) at pickem odds, line jumped today to -2.5 in favour of the Chargers.

Doing something off the cuff because of Thanksgiving and all. Providing you with 2 solid money plays that you can take straight to the bank afterwards.
I would normally charge big bucks for these picks because my NBA handicapping is platinum tier, but its hump day and Thanksgiving is coming...

Celtics -2.5 +106 10 Units
Celtics ML -123 15 Units

I post winners and if you want some extra spending money for Black Friday then tail Barry's picks for that $$$. I do the hard work and you benefit from my handicapping

If you doubt my track record in the NBA check my history I'm up a lot of frigging units.

Having the unwavering confidence to keep the haters in check: PRICELESS!!!

- Barry

Moved to the proper section of the forum:

In regard to Miss Universe, they are having the final event 2 months early this year (late November instead of mid-late January), so I don't have any time to research, and thus won't be giving out any picks this year.

I think today might be the day to fade the Celtics. am i going to do it? no

but anyone betting on the Celtics at a somewhat cheap price should probably be careful and not go too large today

Doing something off the cuff because of Thanksgiving and all. Providing you with 2 solid money plays that you can take straight to the bank afterwards.
I would normally charge big bucks for these picks because my NBA handicapping is platinum tier, but its hump day and Thanksgiving is coming...

Celtics -2.5 +106 10 Units
Celtics ML -123 15 Units

I post winners and if you want some extra spending money for Black Friday then tail Barry's picks for that $$$. I do the hard work and you benefit from my handicapping

If you doubt my track record in the NBA check my history I'm up a lot of frigging units.

Having the unwavering confidence to keep the haters in check: PRICELESS!!!

- Barry

Maybe you should have listened, Barry

*shrug*

Turkey day degen football play!

2-team 6-point teaser: 2.2u to win 2u
Detroit Lions +8.5
Washington Redskins -1

Dallas Cowboys +105 for 1u
Cowboys are getting Tyron Smith back today. Chargers aren't good against the run. Dallas establishing the run will go a long way in this game in helping Dak. At the end of the day, the Chargers aren't good enough to be road favorites against a non-garbage team. I think we're getting pretty decent line value here because of the last two weeks

Chargers find ways to lose football games

Looking to play Dallas today

Would like better than +105 though

Took Vikings as well

I just realized by book increased 2 team teaser odds to -120. GR!

c489LDP.jpg

E9yPTkh.jpg

No bets for me today, but I do have two DraftKings teams.

The first one is from the $8 Monday-Thursday 4-game slate, and the second one is from the Thursday $20 3-game slate.

Took the Vikings -2.5 and SuperChargers -118.

Good luck guys, Happy Thanksgiving!

Vikings are smashing the lions but i cant pass up +10.5 on the Lions live, even if that means paying -115 juice. Took it for 1.15u

Turkey day degen football play!

2-team 6-point teaser: 2.2u to win 2u
Detroit Lions +8.5
Washington Redskins -1

Dallas Cowboys +105 for 1u
Cowboys are getting Tyron Smith back today. Chargers aren't good against the run. Dallas establishing the run will go a long way in this game in helping Dak. At the end of the day, the Chargers aren't good enough to be road favorites against a non-garbage team. I think we're getting pretty decent line value here because of the last two weeks

Vikings are smashing the lions but i cant pass up +10.5 on the Lions live, even if that means paying -115 juice. Took it for 1.15u

I don't deserve to win the teaser but the gambling gods looked out for me with that last offsides play in the Detroit/Minnesota game. With the live bet on Detroit, I profited a solid 2u today. Hope everyone else made out well. You guys were definitely right about the Chargers/Cowboys analysis

Back