Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2017

chargers might be my biggest play of the week but im still looking into it

You playing Chargers ML or point spread? I'm taking Chargers now, I think this is a field goal game. Chargers +5 now. If Jags win, it will be by 3 or 4 at most.

You playing Chargers ML or point spread? I'm taking Chargers now, I think this is a field goal game. Chargers +5 now. If Jags win, it will be by 3 or 4 at most.
point spread mostly but I'll throw a bit on the ML. I bet +5.5 on 5dimes last night

Chargers +5.5 for 3.3u
Bills +3 for 3.3u
Redskins ML for 1u
Denver +7 for 1u
Rams -12 for 0.5u
Cleveland 1H +6.5 for 0.5u (+100)

Chargers +11.5 & Bills +9 to close a teaser started with the under in the Seahawks/Cardinals game from Thursday
1u to win 1.5u

GL bitches.

Chargers +5.5 for 3.3u
Bills +3 for 3.3u
Redskins ML for 1u
Denver +7 for 1u
Rams -12 for 0.5u
Cleveland 1H +6.5 for 0.5u (+100)

Chargers +11.5 & Bills +9 to close a teaser started with the under in the Seahawks/Cardinals game from Thursday
1u to win 1.5u

GL bitches.

Should’ve warned you I liked the Bills so you could’ve taken the Saints. Seems as though everyone is on the Bills this week, never would’ve guessed it.

Sorry havent posted nfl for a couple weeks. Been doing pretty good tho.
This week
Colts +10 for 2u
Bills +3 for 1u
Browns +12 for 1u
Cowboys +3 for 1u
Chargers +5.5 for 1u
Dolphins +9 for 1u
Good luck guys

LOL at the way i lost cleveland first half play.

im on the Cavs tonight at pk odds. I realize theyre not playing very well at the moment, but the Hornets are no world beaters. Prime time game might bring out the best in the Cavs after their comeback win in NY

im on the Cavs tonight at pk odds. I realize theyre not playing very well at the moment, but the Hornets are no world beaters. Prime time game might bring out the best in the Cavs after their comeback win in NY
$$$$$$$

2u tampa -170 -- tampa just lights out everywhere, but especially at home.. and going against their old goalie.. i think they light him up a bit

2u minnesota -133 -- speaking of goalies.. dubnyk has THREE STRAIGHT SHUTOUTS. /mic drop

for you guys that missed it the celtics came back from a 17 point deficit, went on a 19-0 run and held the warriors to their lowest point total since golden state have had their big four.

i picked up tatum at +1600 to win the rookie of the year award. if simmons suffers another injury like he did last year i think tatum wins.

for you guys that missed it the celtics came back from a 17 point deficit, went on a 19-0 run and held the warriors to their lowest point total since golden state have had their big four.

i picked up tatum at +1600 to win the rookie of the year award. if simmons suffers another injury like he did last year i think tatum wins.
Hit Celtics at +500 in the 3rd quarter and +200 in the 4th. Also hit their 2nd half line at +3 (I love 2nd half lines and have been having good success. I’d post them here if it weren’t only like a 15 min window to get them in)

That's crazy to hold Steph to 9 points and Warriors to under 100 points. They play really good individual and team defense and they don't have Isiah Thomas anymore as a defensive liability. Brad Stevens is probably the frontrunner to win coach of the year so far, a little early though.

Last edited:
That's crazy to hold Steph to 9 points and Warriors to under 100 points. They play really good individual and team defense. Brad Stevens is probably the frontrunner to win coach of the year so far, a little early though.

the celtcis are going to get better because jaylen and jayson are the real deal and are still green. if smart and rozier can get their fg percentages into the low 40s they are going to be tough to beat in the east.

supposedly, sg brown has a 7 foot wingspan to his already 6'7" height, a tough out for opposing 2 guards

19-0 run against the warriors. dont know how many times that has happened while gs four starters were healthy but my guess not many

My book doesn't offer coach of the year, does yours? If so what are the odds on Stevens?

still riding the hot hands

2u tampa -160 -- wtf isn't this -200?
1.44u wpg -144

Back