Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2017

@EzFlyer,

Big UFC tonight but which line do you like better?

Winnipeg ML -123 over Habs or 5.5 over @-129.

What the Habs did to the Sens at home this week blew my mind. I'm leaning towards over 5.5 since not much difference in price but Jets not giving up many goals during the hot streak. Over/Under line should be 6 imo.

@EzFlyer,

Big UFC tonight but which line do you like better?

Winnipeg ML -123 over Habs or 5.5 over @-129.

What the Habs did to the Sens at home this week blew my mind. I'm leaning towards over 5.5 since not much difference in price but Jets not giving up many goals during the hot streak. Over/Under line should be 6 imo.

habs are a mystery this year!

for sure you know i'm on wpg -123 if that's what line still is

cashed like 600 bucks on hockey on thurs, was sweet :) (made up for terrible pfl/bellator)

yep. WPG -120 and tampa -125. both multi unit plays

liking montreal -140 tonight, definitely. not huge, but at least 1.4u

im gonna start posting more bball picks. im hitting a nice groove right now and i feel like we're still at that stage in the season where we can take advantage of overrated/underrated teams in the NBA before books make their adjustments. with that being said, i think the Bulls are worth a 1u wager at +3 (confidence level: 6/10) with a small stab on their ML if you can get over +140

im gonna start posting more bball picks. im hitting a nice groove right now and i feel like we're still at that stage in the season where we can take advantage of overrated/underrated teams in the NBA before books make their adjustments. with that being said, i think the Bulls are worth a 1u wager at +3 (confidence level: 6/10) with a small stab on their ML if you can get over +140

hornets +145

celtics are going to be without horford and tatum(no way stevens plays jayson with a sore ankle) and even thogh charlotte is playing its 4th road game they are coming off three days with their last game being in NY.

the celtics are good, my favorite team, but they do not have 10 game win streak talent and without their 2 best bigs im hoping for a letdown spot here

hornets +145

celtics are going to be without horford and tatum(no way stevens plays jayson with a sore ankle) and even thogh charlotte is playing its 4th road game they are coming off three days with their last game being in NY.

the celtics are good, my favorite team, but they do not have 10 game win streak talent and without their 2 best bigs im hoping for a letdown spot here

I do love they way they are playing under Brad Stevens especially on the defensive end. I love when they have Marcus Smart and Semi Ojeleye in at the same time, two defensive bruisers.

A little early but NFL teaser for 1.5u this weekend.

NE vs DEN bought max points for the teaser.

NE -.5 and game total under 52.5 points.

Denver has looked pretty bad lately and New England is rolling. After New England started playing more zone defense, they are bending but not breaking and not giving up a lot of big plays like earlier in the season. Most of their recent games have gone under surprisingly.

A little early but NFL teaser for 1.5u this weekend.

NE vs DEN bought max points for the teaser.

NE -.5 and game total under 52.5 points.

Denver has looked pretty bad lately and New England is rolling. After New England started playing more zone defense, they are bending but not breaking and not giving up a lot of big plays like earlier in the season. Most of their recent games have gone under surprisingly.
Denver gets up to play NE. Expect them to give their best effort. NE, for all their gritty wins this season, still have a meh defense. I think your play will hit but im just playing devil's advocate. i feel more confident your under will hit

hornets +145

I cant be on the other side of a hot team. celtics just playing soo well

Denver gets up to play NE. Expect them to give their best effort. NE, for all their gritty wins this season, still have a meh defense. I think your play will hit but im just playing devil's advocate. i feel more confident your under will hit

I think NE wins hence the -0.5. I definitely don't expect NE to blow out Den at home but to win a FG or under for NE, I'm pretty comfortable.

I think NE wins hence the -0.5. I definitely don't expect NE to blow out Den at home but to win a FG or under for NE, I'm pretty comfortable.
yeah i tend to agree. i had seattle pk in an open teaser last night and i was considering closing the teaser with the under in that game, as well. for some reason, i have a iffy feeling about teasing NE down to -0.5. denver hasnt looked this bad in a very long time; their stock is at an all time low. its normally situations like this where teams in a similar situation come out hungry and play hard (look at what the giants did a few sundays ago on SNF against the broncos). what better team to do it against than the reigning champs on a prime time game.

Pay attention to the Celtics 3rd quarter line at half time. I think that is 10-2 or 9-3 this season. Stevens is the best coach in the league and they come out firing typically. No Horford/Tatum could change that though.

3 opening night college basketball lines that I am playing very small
Duke -19.5 Vs Elon
Cornell +14.5 vs Syracuse
Villanova -26 vs Columbia (I like this one the most)

yeah i tend to agree. i had seattle pk in an open teaser last night and i was considering closing the teaser with the under in that game, as well. for some reason, i have a iffy feeling about teasing NE down to -0.5. denver hasnt looked this bad in a very long time; their stock is at an all time low. its normally situations like this where teams in a similar situation come out hungry and play hard (look at what the giants did a few sundays ago on SNF against the broncos). what better team to do it against than the reigning champs on a prime time game.

I had the same teaser last night but also had the game under 47.5 points because Adrian Peterson is getting a lot of carries and was expecting the same with Drew Stanton starting.

It's possible DEN wins because it's a do or die game if they want to make the playoffs but even though Osweiller has a win against NE a few years back, imo he is pretty bad in general and I can't see him exploiting NE's defense. I remember him having problems making basic throws on a consistent basis on basic routes.

What does the board think of the Chargers/Jaguars game?

Jags fav -3.5, I was thinking of buying .5 to 1 point on Jags but buying points is super expensive in football. Haven't got a chance to watch a full Jags game this season but their defense and their RB Fournette look like they are for real from doing some research.

Jags fav -3.5, I was thinking of buying .5 to 1 point on Jags but buying points is super expensive in football. Haven't got a chance to watch a full Jags game this season but their defense and their RB Fournette look like they are for real from doing some research.
chargers might be my biggest play of the week but im still looking into it

I like the SuperChargers. I think the SuperChargers can force Bortles into mistakes.

Back