Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2017

ill800

Founder of Eugenics Society of Gambling
Banned
Reaction score
Astros over 1.5 first five.

Will likely take their moneyline if it continues to rise

This game is going to be interesting. We’ll probably see a lot of different pitchers.

Astros over 1.5 first five.

Will likely take their moneyline if it continues to rise

This game is going to be interesting. We’ll probably see a lot of different pitchers.

I'm not touching this game. I had a feeling Astros ML @+132 was a trap last night.

Dodgers ML for game 7 opened last night at -125 then closed around -144 last night and today is -174. Heavy money coming in on the Dodgers.

I'm not touching this game. I had a feeling Astros ML @+132 was a trap last night.

Dodgers ML for game 7 opened last night at -125 then closed around -144 last night and today is -174. Heavy money coming in on the Dodgers.

After last night I would imagine so.

Dodgers have momentum but momentum doesn’t matter much in this series

Darvish chokes. That’s why I put money on the stros over. Pressure doesn’t get any greater than this

I’m either live betting or taking Astros ml. Would love to see it get close to +175.

I think Dodgers win tonight but I kinda want to see Houston pull it off

Anyones books offering MVP odds for the world series? need to compare some prices!

I think Dodgers win tonight but I kinda want to see Houston pull it off
There are so many variables for tonight it’s crazy. Who knows who’s pitching. Do we see Kershaw early? Do we see keuchel?

Dodgers pen looked good with a day of rest but they got used last night and they will pitch again tonight. Do they have another game 5?

Astros probably should have won that game last night. They had a lot of missed opportunities

This has been a great series. I could see it going either way tonight

I like both teams but I’m rooting for Houston

There are so many variables for tonight it’s crazy. Who knows who’s pitching. Do we see Kershaw early? Do we see keuchel?

Dodgers pen looked good with a day of rest but they got used last night and they will pitch again tonight. Do they have another game 5?

Astros probably should have won that game last night. They had a lot of missed opportunities

This has been a great series. I could see it going either way tonight

I like both teams but I’m rooting for Houston
I wanna see how Darvish responds after getting shelled last time

I wanna see how Darvish responds after getting shelled last time
Before he got traded to la he had an obvious showcase game. He gave up ten runs in a few innings.

I’m thinking the pressure gets to him

Before he got traded to la he had an obvious showcase game. He gave up ten runs in a few innings.

I’m thinking the pressure gets to him
Astros def have his number. They've seen him a lot. With that being said, Kershaw, Jensen, and Wood are all available out of the pen for multiple innings. Not sure the Astros have that kind of fire power. I think Dodgers -1.5 might be the play here

Give me Pelicans -2 in the NBA for 2u. T'Wolves dont play defense

Astros def have his number. They've seen him a lot. With that being said, Kershaw, Jensen, and Wood are all available out of the pen for multiple innings. Not sure the Astros have that kind of fire power. I think Dodgers -1.5 might be the play here
Dodgers numbers out of the pen without a day of rest are not good

But like you said I think we see Kershaw and wood

What an implosion by Darvish

lol, i hit the astros specifically because darvish cost me so much cash last season.

In retrospect

Why would you put darvish out there tonight when you have Kershaw available? Or wood?

Doesn’t make sense to me. Choked just like I thought he would

Stros over 1.5 hits in first inning.

Houston ml let’s go

2 multi unit plays tonight :D

2u winnipeg -102 at home. they're on fire, hellebuck on fire, dallas way worse on road than at home

2u lak -144 -- PLZ CONFIRM quick is starting before ya bet this one (if anyone's listening). check https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/starting-goalies/ and https://leftwinglock.com/starting-goalies/ before ya bet it. no quick, no bet. but if he's in there, this should be more like -200. tor played last night, lak/quick are stifling, etc.

Live bet gods. These guys have made me thousands of dollars in live bet scenarios including last week vs Washington.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.20.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.20.48 PM.png
    46 KB · Views: 11
Back